Thank you Devs for everything you do <3

Sometimes things can look a little negative on these forums, so I wanted to post something positive: This game is the best way to enjoy Pokemon and I love every single person who has made it possible. ❤️ 

Seriously. This is simply a superior way to enjoy classic Pokemon and the online socialization is an awesome topping on the cake. I've only just started playing, but I wanted to thank everyone who works on this game for all your efforts!

PokeMMO is what I always wanted to see, a different way of enjoying older games from my childhood. It's so cool to be able to travel continuously between all the regions and the cosmetics are super cute! It's clear a lot of people have put a lot of love into this project. I look forward to seeing where we go from here. :3 ❤️ 

I Just want to hear these thankings after losing a pvp intense game, failing your shiny hunting, wasting your in-game money in vain...

And please don't forget to donate to devz.. This is the best way to thank em for what they did

Go buy some RPs and donate. 

People on dedicated forums for any sort of game are a completely different breed. I've done a lot of complaining in my days for various games and come off as extremely negative in certain circles, but I usually try to have it come from a place of admiration that I only want an already good game to get even better. Some people on here are genuinely insane with how much hate-jerking they'll pitch toward a completely free game that they don't even play, and are especially ignorant towards developer struggles with literally any piece of software. I genuinely think sometimes I hear more emotionally charged responses here towards the devs here than my company's own devs, who's product actually has tangible real world revenue complications for our customers that use our software.

My advice is to go play some other games, go do things to improve your actual life, PokeMMO will always be there. Taking breaks is healthy, and it will probably help you appreciate the game more.