POKEMMO NEEDS A REDESIGN

Hi, i´ve been watching the UI REDESIGN CONCEPT of Starnacle and i have something to say, i wanna hear your opinions at respect (Sorry if my english is bad)

PokMMO´s interface looks so old

i´ve been thinking in how good it would be if PokeMMO´s Adminstration Team asked Starnacle for getting the Concept´s base files to refresh the game giving it a facelift with a new interface, new backgrounds in battle like his theme, more quality in general, the game begins to look like 2015 UI, and he said he did the concept just for fun, he tryed to evolve it to a theme but did not succeed

I think it´s ok for Starnacle to give that idea, so, the admin team could improve a lot PokeMMO if they do that, we need an updated and remastered game, the game needs that to get a new life, a new UI, some changes in-game like:

-As i said, the redesigned game UI

-The possibility to choose the color of your choice from a palette of colors

-More clothes to buy in the Pokemon Shops ( Like more types of bags, jackets and hats, bc a big % of free clothes are so simple and nobody use it)

-More SFX like when u find an item

-And some changes like fix the overcharged GTS having usless pokemon at a cost that does not deserve it, putting a limit

And we can have more ideas, I want to hear your opinion, the main thing is redesign bc it can make the game get a new life and feel better for everyone.And Starnacle´s design was amazing and a surprise for all of us, i really hope the Admin Team take that idea so serious. Thanks for reading.

aXxgOHc.png

image.thumb.png.35509a879ee92683729b2ba0c7ab167d.png

Edited by BiWhite
11 hours ago, sherteminys said:

I agree with the fact that pokemmo needs a visual update. However I do think they should do a neutral upgrade of the actual one not changing between colors in the UI. I do like Starnacle concept but tbh it's a lot less practical and harder to see + hard to implement.

I think it´s good, not hard to see

9 hours ago, MightyMichele said:

I think you are in the wrong forum category. If you write this in Suggestion Box can be more effective

can i switch category or i have to rewrite all doing copypaste?

Edited by BiWhite
12 hours ago, Syntexqt said:

Wow that's a beautiful interface. Is this something which can be done on the APK or only PC? 

No, it´s just a concept, any theme can do that for now, i think it could be converted to a visual mod or something like that, the original creator tryed to make the concept true theme but he said after a short time he will not do that bc was not funny for him, but i hope the pokemmo team think about this

On 8/8/2022 at 5:31 PM, Darbyarby said:

That battle screen looks absolutely incredible.

Yes i hope more people helps to share starnacle job

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/9/2022 at 5:34 AM, Syntexqt said:

Wow that's a beautiful interface. Is this something which can be done on the APK or only PC? 

Well, actually there is an inspired theme called Archetype right now, it doesn´t have new battle backgrounds, interface or resizable windows but it look good, maybe u can try it if u want

• 5 months later...
On 7/8/2022 at 10:05, BiWhite said:

Hola, he estado viendo el CONCEPTO DE REDISEÑO DE UI de Starnacle y tengo algo que decir, quiero escuchar sus opiniones al respecto (perdón si mi inglés es malo)

La interfaz de PokMMO parece tan antigua

Estuve pensando en lo bueno que sería si el equipo de administración de PokeMMO le pidiera a Starnacle obtener los archivos base de Concept para actualizar el juego, dándole un lavado de cara con una nueva interfaz, nuevos fondos en batalla como su tema, más calidad. en general, el juego comienza a parecerse a la interfaz de usuario de 2015, y dijo que hizo el concepto solo por diversión, trató de evolucionarlo a un tema pero no tuvo éxito.

Creo que está bien que Starnacle dé esa idea, entonces, el equipo de administración podría mejorar mucho PokeMMO si hacen eso, necesitamos un juego actualizado y remasterizado, el juego necesita eso para obtener una nueva vida, una nueva interfaz de usuario, algunos cambios en el juego como:

-Como dije, la interfaz de usuario del juego rediseñada

-La posibilidad de elegir el color de su elección de una paleta de colores

-Más ropa para comprar en las Tiendas Pokémon (como más tipos de bolsos, chaquetas y sombreros, porque un gran % de la ropa gratis es muy simple y nadie la usa)

-Más SFX como cuando encuentras un artículo

-Y algunos cambios como arreglar el GTS sobrecargado teniendo pokemon inútiles a un costo que no lo merece, poniendo un limite

Y podemos tener más ideas, quiero escuchar su opinión, lo principal es rediseñar porque puede hacer que el juego tenga una nueva vida y se sienta mejor para todos. Y el diseño de Starnacle fue increíble y una sorpresa para todos nosotros. Realmente espero que el equipo de administración tome esa idea tan en serio. Gracias por leer.

aXxgOHc.png

imagen.thumb.png.35509a879ee92683729b2ba0c7ab167d.png

Your idea seems good. but it would be nice if the pvp depending on where you do it adapts to the landscape. but they would have to set all the files to 0. but I hope they listen to you. so that even if the environments change. greetings 🤡💪🤙👍