F for our soldier

1 hour ago, Bryce said:

Context?

Endeavor Lvl 1 Aron was the best tool for catching alphas. It was nerfed, no longer works on alphas. The second best strategy, stalling for turns and using Timer Balls also was nerfed (Timer Ball price increased by 1.5x)

37 minutes ago, OGQT said:

Endeavor Lvl 1 Aron was the best tool for catching alphas. It was nerfed, no longer works on alphas. The second best strategy, stalling for turns and using Timer Balls also was nerfed (Timer Ball price increased by 1.5x)

I like how any time the community comes up with unique strategies they just nerf the strategy.

1 hour ago, pokemonmaster69 said:

new strategy: bring 1 pokemon and on turn 1 throw a quickball. if it fails white out so u dont get 2 min penalty. repeat until caught. EZ!!!

Might as well just run 5 pokemon with Sturdy and Protect, and stall for turns and use a Timer Ball tbh. Whiting out and having to walk all the way back to where the alpha is seems like more of a waste of time to me

On 10/20/2022 at 11:09 PM, OGQT said:

Might as well just run 5 pokemon with Sturdy and Protect, and stall for turns and use a Timer Ball tbh. Whiting out and having to walk all the way back to where the alpha is seems like more of a waste of time to me

You don't have to return all the way.
Just kill the alpha, log off, log on (you won't have a queue as you were recently online) and then you can battle the Alpha again without any sort of delay

Edited by TohnR