Pumpking Strategies

18 minutes ago, Branaso said:

As @Rachementioned in a comment Before, always try to keep aero and krook at +87% , and keep honch between 50% and 87% for a successful start im the wave 3, as iv seen so far when honch is +87% then he uses phantom strike on a random pokemon, so RNG plays a high role here, if its below 50% he will use harvest to ohko honch and raise his def or def and atk and clears the stats you raised for krook and then it's just over.

I will try here, thanks! ❤️

58 minutes ago, Ryukaai said:

If your Pokemon aren't full health entering the 3rd phase he will phantom strike somebody and usually kill them.

If they are full health he goes for a 2 turn move ghastly vision which will leave all your Pokemon with 1hp on the 2nd turn

Not true , 2 runs i went full life and he phantom strike anyway

8 hours ago, Branaso said:

처럼@라체댓글에서 언급하기 전에 항상 에어로와 크룩을 +87%로 유지하고 성공적인 시작을 위해 혼치를 50%에서 87% 사이로 유지하십시오. 무작위 포켓몬에 대한 팬텀 스트라이크, 그래서 RNG는 여기서 높은 역할을 합니다. 만약 50% 미만이면 그는 수확을 사용하여 ohko honch하고 그의 방어 또는 방어 및 공격을 올리고 크룩에 대해 올린 통계를 지우고 그냥 끝납니다.

Is it maintained in hard mode? My poke's iv is all 5v and their hp are full, but foe uses phantom strikes 😞

Edited by leehiii
On 11/2/2022 at 10:57 PM, Branaso said:

As @Rachementioned in a comment Before, always try to keep aero and krook at +87% , and keep honch between 50% and 87% for a successful start im the wave 3, as iv seen so far when honch is +87% then he uses phantom strike on a random pokemon, so RNG plays a high role here, if its below 50% he will use harvest to ohko honch and raise his def or def and atk and clears the stats you raised for krook and then it's just over.

Even at 30% hp, my honch is targeted by Phantom Strike, so he doesn't use harvest, which is nice for me

On 11/3/2022 at 4:25 PM, Branaso said:

That's what it is supposed to use 

fyi i got 2 of it on my 12th successful run, the chance is quite big i guess

edit: 3rd shiny particle on my 18th run and 4th shiny particle on 20th run , yeah the chance is like 10-20% maybe?

Edited by Justme

Pro Tip for making sure you don't fall short on the 2nd and 3rd phase. On the 1st phase before you kill the king make sure Aero's Hp is full. On the 2nd phase(Very important) make sure Krooks health is full before killing the king. The reason for this is because when you are on phase 3 after the first turn which is Tailwind, XAtk and EQ..Aero dies and you send in TTar. Upon that turn of attacking your krook is full hp and the king will 100% not target krook and kill hydreigon instead. It doesn't matter what stats are affected. If krook lives it's always 100% to win if hydrei gets killed and you know what to do.