67K encounter and much more

Hi guys, since the 2 November i'm hunting differents shinys and i didn't found any.

Its not a crying post but i would like to know if my account have a problem, i put a count encounter on psyduck since some days i'm actually at 67K encounter and i'm afraid if there's a problem on psyduck or on my account ? someone can help me ?

(i use donator status, and sometimes some shiny charm)

(also im sorry for my english hope u still understand my post.)

Capture.JPG

hahahahahahahaha my friend... don't worry, YOU ARE NOT ALONE
my dearest friend, i played over 5600 hours and i only get 4 shinies (including two meowth), welcome to the cursed accounts
however u can keep what u are doing and the blue duck will show up for u .. just be prepared and don't waste ur master ball :D
GOOD LUCK

11 hours ago, Shahmen said:

I will cry honestly

image.thumb.png.0ea45e3a90c97991ceb877df2c04caac.png

Listen, a LOT of players have hunted for over 100k encounters and counted each and every single encounter along the way (for me this has happened 3x). This is fairly normal. As other players in this thread have said, the game doesn't care at all if you're on your very first "shiny hunting" encounter, or your 10,000th encounter, each Pokemon you meet has the same odds of being shiny (with the exception of using donator / shiny charms). I would encourage you to try a sped up shiny hunting simulator such as this one to get a relative grasp on how RNG works as a whole. It is relatively common to go 3x over odds or higher.

Also, don't pay any mind to the players you meet who use hours to complain, or those who say they've done 3 million encounters without any shinys, (although often they're the same people in my experience). Players can stand in vermilion for hours chatting with friends, playing PvP, or doing any number of non-shiny hunting activities. Even when shiny hunting 100%, everyone has their own speed (for example someone doing single encounters vs. someone doing hordes at max efficiency vs. someone distracted watching anime while doing hordes), so anyone using hours to complain about their shiny rate overall is not worth listening to as a new shiny hunter.

Hope you find your dream duck soon!

3 hours ago, awkways said:

Listen, a LOT of players have hunted for over 100k encounters and counted each and every single encounter along the way (for me this has happened 3x). This is fairly normal. As other players in this thread have said, the game doesn't care at all if you're on your very first "shiny hunting" encounter, or your 10,000th encounter, each Pokemon you meet has the same odds of being shiny (with the exception of using donator / shiny charms). I would encourage you to try a sped up shiny hunting simulator such as this one to get a relative grasp on how RNG works as a whole. It is relatively common to go 3x over odds or higher.

Also, don't pay any mind to the players you meet who use hours to complain, or those who say they've done 3 million encounters without any shinys, (although often they're the same people in my experience). Players can stand in vermilion for hours chatting with friends, playing PvP, or doing any number of non-shiny hunting activities. Even when shiny hunting 100%, everyone has their own speed (for example someone doing single encounters vs. someone doing hordes at max efficiency vs. someone distracted watching anime while doing hordes), so anyone using hours to complain about their shiny rate overall is not worth listening to as a new shiny hunter.

Hope you find your dream duck soon!

Yes i don't pay mind to this, also i have 1000+ hours but started recently hunting shinys and i got like 5,6 shiny

but actually i'm full time hunting ! and when i see this im really sad and unmotived

but i'll keep going ..

image.thumb.png.b15fc3934ad74dde8b9af23f3756faab.png

On 11/12/2022 at 7:20 AM, Shahmen said:

Hi guys, since the 2 November i'm hunting differents shinys and i didn't found any.

Its not a crying post but i would like to know if my account have a problem, i put a count encounter on psyduck since some days i'm actually at 67K encounter and i'm afraid if there's a problem on psyduck or on my account ? someone can help me ?

(i use donator status, and sometimes some shiny charm)

(also im sorry for my english hope u still understand my post.)

Capture.JPG

Like said before me: Don't give up!!

If you really want an specific shiny, go hunt it and keep trying until you get it. It's not gonna be easy, but that's precisely why shinies are so special.

Amount of hours/encounters doesn't matter. If you hunt, eventually you will get it. Simple as that. It could take 2 encounters, 68K or a million. Each encounter has 1/30K chances of been shiny. It is just luck.

So... good luck

Your shiny awaits!!

• 2 weeks later...