what are the most valuable shiny, just because of the shiny pokemon they are, and not bc othr thngs?

some shinies are not even in the market, others have very different prices, anyway i talk just about the pokemon being shiny, not price because of ivs, hidden ability, particles, being alpha, or so;

i ask especially to know on what pokemons is best to use the worst dittos just to try to hatch a valuable shiny (anyway, is ditto the only non-legendary pokemon that cannot be breed in any way? sorry for my ignorance)

Edited by ronarid
people are not answering my question

Alpha Kanto Starter shinies probably the most expensive shinies overall being limited in supply.

Then probably most higher end alpha shinies such as alpha shiny dragonite, alpha shiny spiritomb ect. 

Then probably tough to egg hunt/uneggable mons such as lucario, toegkiss, shedinja ect that need to be evolved after every egg hatches.

Then regular rare egg hunt shinies such as starters, rare safari mons, very rare encounter mons ect. 

12 hours ago, AndreRugila said:

I believe this is it 

Screenshot_20230316-211407.png

holy shiny, i said the most valuable just because the fact of being shiny, and not because of being alpha, or particles or ivs or nature or anything else.

if you have some weak dittos to throw and try to breed a lucky shiny, what pokemon would you go for?

6 hours ago, ronarid said:

holy shiny, i said the most valuable just because the fact of being shiny, and not because of being alpha, or particles or ivs or nature or anything else.

if you have some weak dittos to throw and try to breed a lucky shiny, what pokemon would you go for?

I think it would be shinys with Ot from Squirtle, those that are exchangeable and old.

these must be the rarest 

• ronarid changed the title to what are the most valuable shiny, just because of the shiny pokemon they are, and not bc othr thngs?

Regular Most Expensive Shiny: Shedinja

Alpha Most expensive Shiny:

Bulbasaur(Reason: Most part picked Charmander and Squirtle as a Alpha starter than Bulbasaur)

Event-Only Most Expensive Shiny: Shaymin(Alpha starters does not count because you can only get it shiny by egg hunt.)

Addictives:

- Secret Shiny Particle

- Old years particles(2017 or older)

- Famous OT(Like Staff/Former Staffs or Celebritys)

- Egg moves or not(Some shinys become more valuable due to egg move. Tentacruel is a Example, are 15x more worthy if had the Egg Move Rapid Spin.)

Edited by caioxlive13
3 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

Regular Most Expensive Shiny: Shedinja

Alpha Most expensive Shiny:

Bulbasaur(Reason: Most part picked Charmander and Squirtle as a Alpha starter than Bulbasaur)

Event-Only Most Expensive Shiny: Shaymin(Alpha starters does not count because you can only get it shiny by egg hunt.)

Addictives:

- Secret Shiny Particle

- Old years particles(2017 or older)

- Famous OT(Like Staff/Former Staffs or Celebritys)

- Egg moves or not(Some shinys become more valuable due to egg move. Tentacruel is a Example, are 15x more worthy if had the Egg Move Rapid Spin.)

How can you even be wrong about basic stuff, shiny shedinja sells for around 90m, now go check lucarios, metagross with some IVs, etc.

Also why would shiny alpha bulba be the most expensive, when literally everyone and their moms went for it, aesthetics wise it will always be charizard and blastoise.

9 minutes ago, razimove said:

How can you even be wrong about basic stuff, shiny shedinja sells for around 90m, now go check lucarios, metagross with some IVs, etc.

Also why would shiny alpha bulba be the most expensive, when literally everyone and their moms went for it, aesthetics wise it will always be charizard and blastoise.

I'm not in game to check prices in real time so i'm assuming based on difficulty to get one(hard to find, in theory, should mean more expensive).

- Alpha starter Bulbasaur was more hard to get than others because their avaliability is smaller than Other Alpha Starters. Most people choosed Zard or Toise on 10th Anniversary Event.

- Shedinja is currently the most hard shiny to shunt in this game. You can't egg hunt it normally, there is no horde that it naturally spawns, or encounters to attempt to find it. You must hatch nincadas and evolve it until lv 20 and need to have free space on party, meaning you can only get 3 chances per attempt.

- Shaymin can't get shunted and there is only one chance to find it shiny PER YEAR per character. 

Edited by caioxlive13
1 hour ago, ScizoMonkey said:

Porygon must be pretty expensive too,

Also things like Tauros, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, and Lucario.

Of course it doesn't compare to Shedinja or Shaymin

Shedinja is actually shuntable. Shaymin not because giving he fact you need 144 tables to obtain it, it's only 3 chances per year to find

16 hours ago, Rychell said:

I saw this on trade chat some days ago...i think this is one of the most valuables actuallyScreenshot_20230404-033117.thumb.png.16fdde8a0c47c3b152d59ce9ad938b81.png

GTL gets flooded with drago's tho. Like 1-2 Year ago suddenly every second gtl entry was a shiny dratini.
Was a bit sus.

Anyways, dragon shinys usually not that high scoring. 

Its about Starter, Eevee's and fossil-shinys. (and some rares such as volca or safari-rares)

Edited by Johnwaynee