Writing JOHTOMORROW every day until it becomes true

2 hours ago, MightyMichele said:

Nice hopefully you get this on July 16th

Nice hopefully you get this on July 14th

I'm sorry that you didn't get it on July 10th. Let's keep the hype though.

@Enlighttyou did say July 11th, I hope you are correct and  Johto tomorrow on July 11th!!!

I also think that it's possible for July 12th o/

MightyMichele

I hope it comes out this month because I have vacation time at work.

7 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

Welp! New Catching Event has already Revealed by this July 14th, means my guess will be Wrong again... (Johtomorrow Again!) But the Devs told us the Clue that it will be After 1 Month thou?

I remember when they released sinnoh i was on semi final NU tour for a shiny weezing , whats means if it willing to come , it wont care about tours or catching event

40 minutes ago, Tawla said:

I remember when they released sinnoh i was on semi final NU tour for a shiny weezing , whats means if it willing to come , it wont care about tours or catching event

This was unlucky and bad timing back then - they are more careful now to not intervene with staff hosted events when launching updates and such. 

Well that was a Past but... I think it might happen again at some Point? Otherwise if Johto Not Released yet, it will cause another Riot. (Peacefully)

1 hour ago, Seth said:

This was unlucky and bad timing back then - they are more careful now to not intervene with staff hosted events when launching updates and such. 

I mean Come On! If PTS Released by Last June 9-12th, i believe it said After 1 Month, meaning it could be by next 1-2 Weeks since it's been a Month of PTS Released thou?

Anyway... I had to keep an Eye Out of these Official & Tournament Events 1st & maybe it has a Chance of Johto Release Date & Announcement too as between 3 or more Skip Events Day Offs.

Edited by kenjimAd
Johtomorrow
2 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

Well that was a Past but... I think it might happen again at some Point? Otherwise if Johto Not Released yet, it will cause another Riot. (Peacefully)

I mean Come On! If PTS Released by Last June 9-12th, i believe it said After 1 Month, meaning it could be by next 1-2 Weeks since it's been a Month of PTS Released thou?

Anyway... I had to keep an Eye Out of these Official & Tournament Events 1st & maybe it has a Chance of Johto Release Date & Announcement too as between 3 or more Skip Events Day Offs.

If you ask them ? they always answer you.

Hmm... The Johto Release Date seems taking Extremely Longer than the Past Regions, so here's my Final Prediction Lists of Johto Release Date before i will go Silence Mode & i'm quitting on Guessing Game too...

1.) If can now either July 23-31 of these Advance Johto Release Date here & so far, no sign of adding New Official Events (if this happens again, another Delayed)

2.) If can now either by this 1st to 3rd Weeks of August as After almost 2 Months for Johto Release Date... (If this Wrong again, My Last Prediction will be on no. 3)

3.) Or it can now be in this 11th Anniversary Event Part 1 by this August as following Johto Released. (If this Wrong as my Last Prediction, I Quit of Guessing Game forever!)

I know the Devs are trying their Best to Finishing these Remaining Bugs & Adjusting it also in Johto too, but i Respect for them as Waiting for a While now. (Sorry for being Impatience here)

P.S. Johtomorrow/Nohto/Nohtomorrow

Edited by kenjimAd
Adjusting my Guessing (Part 1)