Writing JOHTOMORROW every day until it becomes true

54 minutes ago, Seth said:

When autumn hits and people still be waiting for Johto

ad5dRDD_460s.jpg.8c3d0b5ccf00f132a5b83892477569e3.jpg

Not really dude! Because 1st of all! The 11th Anniversary Event is on around between August 16-31 or September 1-10 & 2nd! The Johto Updates will be around by this August 1-15 as Summer 2023 & No more Spring(Ish) 2023 also! I had a Feeling that if the Official Events keeps Revealing it Further Through the 11th Anniversary Event, they had no choice to Extend the Date even Further it should be from September to Halloween Event by either October or November...

58 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

Not really dude! Because 1st of all! The 11th Anniversary Event is on around between August 16-31 or September 1-10 & 2nd! The Johto Updates will be around by this August 1-15 as Summer 2023 & No more Spring(Ish) 2023 also! I had a Feeling that if the Official Events keeps Revealing it Further Through the 11th Anniversary Event, they had no choice to Extend the Date even Further it should be from September to Halloween Event by either October or November...

It was a joke 

On 7/27/2023 at 8:43 AM, DOOM said:

johtomorrow . I hope it will be soon, I am running out of free time to enjoy the region to the fullest.

same, see you in october, probably