Johtomorrow... so what's your team?

4 hours ago, yuson710 said:

I think you are talking about my team in PTS.

Nope, i've done this challenge on the past 4 regions, and i'll do it again. I can bring 6x15 from other regions. But i can't:

• Use external money and mons, everything i need to use i need to farm myself.
  • Using Battle or Healing items mid-battle is forbidden. If i need to heal, i need to do it outside of the battle
  • I can have HM slaves but i has to white out via discconect if they are the only mons left on my party.

And since i have used the account before johto, i will not be able to use the past region's money for this region. I has to spend everything. And also i can't use Event obtained items.

For kanto....i collected my bulbasaur. Went to route 1 and caught a pikachu.

Then i released my bulbasaur. When elite 4 was done, i caught another pikachu and hit up hoenn.

I started every single region with pikachu as my starter, simply for nostalgia purposes

Johto will not be much different. I will be using pikachu, once again. However this time, it is shiny and i bred volt tackle on it because it felt like the right thing to do. Very excited to use my new electric mouse. Its lvl 5, EV trained, and awaiting orders >:]

The other 5 pokemon will be whatever johto has to throw at me. Hopefully.....a shiny or two will join the team by the regions end, but im not holding my breath lol

24 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

I will use a team only acquired through Johto. Which of course means no taking out of the pc or using GTL.

Starting with Chikorita and probably getting a Mankey/Machop and we will see what happens.

Edit: Actually, I have a low level shiny that I might use since I want to level it up.

9 minutes ago, hamizoss said:

@Sethsay smth

Smh

1小时前,caioxlive13 说:

Nope, i've done this challenge on the past 4 regions, and i'll do it again. I can bring 6x15 from other regions. But i can't:

• Use external money and mons, everything i need to use i need to farm myself.
  • Using Battle or Healing items mid-battle is forbidden. If i need to heal, i need to do it outside of the battle
  • I can have HM slaves but i has to white out via discconect if they are the only mons left on my party.

And since i have used the account before johto, i will not be able to use the past region's money for this region. I has to spend everything. And also i can't use Event obtained items.

Ohhhh okay. I thought you were talking about only using gift pokemon from NPC cuz you mention "Gift" and "6x15".
Understand. Hope you enjoy your challenge !

3 hours ago, yuson710 said:

Ohhhh okay. I thought you were talking about only using gift pokemon from NPC cuz you mention "Gift" and "6x15".

And that's what mons i will use. I will allow myself to use NPC Gift mons from other regions. Especially with Porygon re-enabled and the evolution with item change.