Just to be clear...

5 hours ago, DawnIceQueen said:

Hello,

Hunting for Suicune doesn't matter if you've caught it in a previous cycle, it's all just up to rng. Hopefully you find your Suicune for this month soon!

so there´s only 1 suicune per character? does not matter if i already captured, there will be just one? right?

2 hours ago, neogeo89 said:

so there´s only 1 suicune per character? does not matter if i already captured, there will be just one? right?

Per cycle, yes. Each month is a new cycle where you can get one per character, even if* you already caught Suicune/Entei/Raikou in a previous cycle. 

Edited by Seth

To be sincere and clear, i would use nature herbs and ev reducing berries to change a legendary dog set rather than chasing Another one relying on the high rng rate 😄 (ps: it won't show up shiny, don't even think about it) 

1 hour ago, CanadaSorry said:

"You miss 100% of the shots you dont take"

i took shots during more than 7300 hours in game and i only get like 5 or 6 shinies in all
im sure that rng related to shinies is linked with accounts less played, applying the concept more shinies introduced in game ruins the market, and that s fine, & since i accepted that fact i live freely without frustration, the only cash u can get is the cash u work on it (gym runs, farming events, sniping, doing good trades...)

13 minutes ago, Jgaw said:

i took shots during more than 7300 hours in game and i only get like 5 or 6 shinies in all
im sure that rng related to shinies is linked with accounts less played, applying the concept more shinies introduced in game ruins the market, and that s fine, & since i accepted that fact i live freely without frustration, the only cash u can get is the cash u work on it (gym runs, farming events, sniping, doing good trades...)

nah bro skill issue, I have 5700+ hours, been around since 2013 and I have like 24 OTs, get better at being lucky ;D

5 hours ago, Doctor said:

nah bro skill issue, I have 5700+ hours, been around since 2013 and I have like 24 OTs, get better at being lucky ;D

Contradiction my bro

Luck # skill 

U can't name it skill issue when it is luck issue

I have +7300 since 2020

I need some rng account boost 😄

7 hours ago, Jgaw said:

Contradiction my bro

Luck # skill 

U can't name it skill issue when it is luck issue

I have +7300 since 2020

I need some rng account boost 😄

I feel you tho... I have 6150 since 2021 and my shinies are lower end but 2 Singles...

We are blessed...aaaand cursed 😄