increase block list

lanhero

Question

1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

I will never understand how people do this. In 12 years I never got a captcha and I barely got 15 people on blocklist.

How? How are you guys able to do that? Tell me your secrets

you have a high tolerance for idiots

3 hours ago, Unidentifiable said:

Why are you a bully, taking your advice jerkwad and giving you the block you deserve.

Asked a question... get blocked. Maybe don't go through life trying to find offense in everything then your overall life will get better. I truly feel sorry for someone who needs to be on defense this much. 

GLHF 

On 2/9/2024 at 11:23 AM, RysPicz said:

I will never understand how people do this. In 12 years I never got a captcha and I barely got 15 people on blocklist.

How? How are you guys able to do that? Tell me your secrets

Even after a while you unblock those you blocked, you have to know how to forgive ❤️ but it's funny :v

My bloc list is zero xd, I have no problem talking to someone. Weird because when they start insulting they are the ones who block me still if I don`t insult, so I am not sure if it is mature blocking people.

And when the conversation is already dumb, just ignoring 2 or 3 messages they stop talking.

On 2/9/2024 at 6:09 PM, Seth said:

I sense weakness and pathetic behavior here from you. Blocking people who annoys you is actually just being mature instead of engaging in unnecessary conflict.

One day you may understand. Getting in conflict with random people on the internet that you will never encounter in real life is honestly not worth your time and resources. 

You have no fun, like always