I don't want to rush it, but do you really think we have a lot of holidays?

1 hour ago, DHDHDanghong said:

Yes, it's not arrogant, but please understand him, we are anxiously waiting for updates all the time, after all, our holiday is almost over, and if CNY's event takes a lot of time to participate to get the prizes, and we don't have enough time left on the holiday, we won't be able to get these rewards. I'm sure CNY is definitely a great event, but I'll be sad not to get its final reward

Lol what a take... You truly think the world should revolve around you...

1 hour ago, Syntexqt said:

Lol what a take... You truly think the world should revolve around you...

Chinese New Year event is certainly aimed at the Chinese community or am I missing something? I could see the same frustration happening if Christmas was delayed beyond the holiday period.

Expressing frustration is okay as long as it is done respectfully. Players who are tired of reading complaints, instead of responding to frustration with negativity why not take some time for yourself outside of the forums?

The mood of expectation is already a kind of tolerance, and some of the inevitable anxiety comes from the expectation of a long time has not been fulfilled.

I sincerely hope that they will respond with more information

Edited by LITIHUA

I just hope the event won't be like Christmas, where people rush around for an unknown stone

I hope it will be a great gameplay that allows players to truly feel novel, relaxed and enjoyable

Edited by Blri
On 2/12/2024 at 12:52 AM, zhxq said:

You're always so arrogant.

You didn't do anything at Christmas, not even the Starlight Hat. It's like a child who can't turn in their homework, and it's hard not to think about what they were doing some time ago.

Maybe they got lazy, maybe something happened in their life, maybe they don't care, it doesn't really matter what's their reason because they don't owe you anything. This game is free to play. Enjoy.

On 2/12/2024 at 3:25 AM, Goku said:

It's because they were working on a large feature that is going to be released soon. It's like " Do you want 1 cookie right now or would you rather wait a bit and get an entire box". I don't know about you, but I am fine with missing an event or 2 in return for a game changing event. Patience is key. 

Or the question of do you want $1,000,000 immediatly or a $0,01 penny that doubles every day? 

36 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Maybe they got lazy, maybe something happened in their life, maybe they don't care, it doesn't really matter what's their reason because they don't owe you anything. This game is free to play. Enjoy.

What you say is objective and I see similar reactions when it comes to the PvP scene. This is why I think having equal sympathy towards developers and players is a beneficial approach.

8 hours ago, Zuladra said:

Chinese New Year event is certainly aimed at the Chinese community or am I missing something? I could see the same frustration happening if Christmas was delayed beyond the holiday period.

Expressing frustration is okay as long as it is done respectfully. Players who are tired of reading complaints, instead of responding to frustration with negativity why not take some time for yourself outside of the forums?

Sorry wut? 

Btw I'm Chinese...

Edited by Syntexqt
3 hours ago, Zuladra said:

What you say is objective and I see similar reactions when it comes to the PvP scene. This is why I think having equal sympathy towards developers and players is a beneficial approach.

Thats your opinion and isn't objective, what gbwead said is objective, and effectively its what happens, you're just a number, like me or others here and their life has priority over this. Oh noes muh event isn't happening. 

Just now, razimove said:

Thats your opinion and isn't objective, what gbwead said is objective, and effectively its what happens, you're just a number, like me or others here and their life has priority over this. Oh noes muh event isn't happening. 

Server maintenance 

I don't know if anyone has already talked about this in this post, but, for me it seems good that the event was delayed a little so that those who always remain at the top cannot play for so long and other casual players (who do not play +10 hours a day) can have a chance to be at the top.

58 minutes ago, AARONMEXICO said:

I don't know if anyone has already talked about this in this post, but, for me it seems good that the event was delayed a little so that those who always remain at the top cannot play for so long and other casual players (who do not play +10 hours a day) can have a chance to be at the top.

No matter how much they delay it, no casual player that doesn't play 10+ hours a day is gonna get the hat. Also they very clearly said it's because of the "new feature".

8 hours ago, razimove said:

Let me rephrase my answer:

Similar reactions of frustration can be seen regarding the PvP scene when it comes to balancing or missing features and what has been said here is also correct in these situations "they don't own you anything, this game is free to play. Enjoy." However, no one responds this to these players and I thought it wasn't fair.

My goal is to highlight the fact that we should try to be more understanding of each other because it's just a game at the end of the day.