Shiny Nian Hood

One of the greatest vanity of the game is a dream for many
im creating this to gather as maximum number of players willing to aim the shiny nian hood

we can share ideas, hints, strats, and if any team is really determined to farming the shiny hood, im free for this, don't hesitate to pm 

Ps: only TOP1 in leaderboard gets shiny nian hood, is very hyper super hard.. i guess top3 pr top5 teams for the shiny nian hood is more logic, to be discussed

image.gif.f32cb3660ac7f80dccce390c982d1d7b.gif

17 minutes ago, StevenMartinez said:

I'm signing up for this adventure if you're interested and you don't have a team yet. I'm also fighting to get this hood shine. I'm willing to give all my time to get it. 

So this year, it s never about the time, runs are short compared with Last years lunar évents.. However  boss fight is Really a boss fight, dépending on some critical rng but somehow it s so fair the design of this lunar New year

4 hours ago, UTR said:

They should remove the players who already have it from the top, to give others a chance to get it, but since this game is so humble nothing will happen and it will remain the same

If you aren't top 1, why should you get it? 

This is not a "participation" prize but a prize for the best team of the event, even if they already have it. It's also somewhat a trophy. Imagine if champions in other games (or even sports) had to give their prizes to the runner-ups as a consolation prize, lol.

Just because an item is available it doesn't mean that we all deserve to get it. Sometimes you cannot have everything and that is completely okay. 

6 minutes ago, Seth said:

If you aren't top 1, why should you get it? 

This is not a "participation" prize but a prize for the best team of the event, even if they already have it. It's also somewhat a trophy. Imagine if champions in other games (or even sports) had to give their prizes to the runner-ups as a consolation prize, lol.

Just because an item is available it doesn't mean that we all deserve to get it. Sometimes you cannot have everything and that is completely okay. 

He means that people who already have it shouldn't be eligible to "get it" again and instead the next person in the ladder should be able to get it, which honestly is kind of understandable. But yeah, at the same time, no one's entitled to it, so I get both viewpoints.

6 minutes ago, Doctor said:

He means that people who already have it shouldn't be eligible to "get it" again and instead the next person in the ladder should be able to get it, which honestly is kind of understandable. But yeah, at the same time, no one's entitled to it, so I get both viewpoints.

That's also how I understood it. And I honestly disagree with him. 

Last year's idea was "there were 2 top1", means, 8 players in total got it (i havent checked if they are the same players)

4 players to get shiny hood in 1 year, is very restrictive

So for shiny nian it would be top 3 or top5 

3 hours ago, Seth said:

2 hours ago, Jgaw said:

Last year's idea was "there were 2 top1", means, 8 players in total got it (i havent checked if they are the same players)

4 players to get shiny hood in 1 year, is very restrictive

So for shiny nian it would be top 3 or top5 

Not at all. Those people really struggle to get it, and apart of the natural beauty of the vanity, it's that sense of exclusivity of winning an event against thousands of players who tried to achieve what those people got. Best of luck for the next year if you really want the vanity to be yours, that's how seasonal competitions go.

On 16/2/2024 at 18:15, Jgaw said:

Así que este año, nunca es el momento, las carreras son cortas en comparación con los eventos lunares del año pasado. Sin embargo, la pelea contra el jefe es realmente una pelea contra el jefe, depende de algún rango crítico, pero de alguna manera es tan justo el diseño de este año nuevo lunar.

It's about having a very excellent strategy and I tried to reach the second phase but I only managed to reach round 21 so I just need a good team to help me achieve it 

Screenshot_20240219-003414.png

Still looking for players Who are up to a long run for top1

Im available, u can reach me via in-game name : Jgaw

I already have nian hood, i seek the top1

I don't care if ur language is chinese, we all speak Pokemmo 

As i posted in suggestion thread, it s better to set a possible event run with 2players, like the xmas before, u can run with only 2 players, gathering 4 players all together raises the risk of failing (discnnecting due falling asleep and snore, bad connection, afk so time wasted, getting caught...) 

And as u Can see the number of teams in the leaderboard are so limited, means really so few teams teaming up for top1 compared to the whole community of pokemmo.. Everybody is rushing boss 1 and reset again. 

I have no problem with the event, it s a good one except making the boss more stronger lately 😁

This event really is so competitive atm. From what I learned from my team run, the limit with current pp rule will be at 2,155 and its possible to reach it theorecally. And rng factor affect the run a lot like items rng ( can reset at early waves) and boss battle rng (Houndoom, mightyena and umbreon are the favor enc compare to others which can cause a lot of trouble) and NPC haxing (bruh !!!! We got flinched like 2-3 times in a row by rock slide from boss when he is very low). Just hoping that my team can maintain the position till the end 🙂 .

45 minutes ago, DarkShake said:

This event really is so competitive atm. From what I learned from my team run, the limit with current pp rule will be at 2,155 and its possible to reach it theorecally. And rng factor affect the run a lot like items rng ( can reset at early waves) and boss battle rng (Houndoom, mightyena and umbreon are the favor enc compare to others which can cause a lot of trouble) and NPC haxing (bruh !!!! We got flinched like 2-3 times in a row by rock slide from boss when he is very low). Just hoping that my team can maintain the position till the end 🙂 .

Good luck 

U succeeded at gathering a team willing to top1

The Best run i ve had and it was Really promising was interrupted by server reset

I hope next year they think of a 2 players event 

Becuz 4-players teams are so hard to team up