Compensation for players that already have 12 tablets

1 minute ago, Wolfgangerl said:

Basically what the title says.

I farmed all the tablets when the elder woman required 40 mons for 1 tablet

Now its 24 per tablet...

Are we going to receive any compensation or you made us waste around 15-20 hours of our lifes?

I would like an answer from the staff as this is not mentioned on the recent changelog.

Excuse my grammar, not my language.

You got extra cherish balls and you already got all tablets for the exclusive cosmetic!

Just now, NoEsTuPeo said:

I also see it as unfair because we spend more time and money buying pokeballs, and now with this reduction in deliveries from 40 to 24, those who remain to be delivered will not spend as much as us.

24 additional cherish balls = 1,200,000 pokeyen extra reward. seems pretty fair to me 

No, it's not fair because people farmed those tablets due to sheer FOMO of what the tablets could give. The Cherish Balls are not a compensation, they were the baseline. Reducing them from 40 to 24 this late into the event without compensating those who grinded them thinking they'd miss out on some secret reward otherwise is a massive disrespect. Nothing new here, though.

1 minute ago, ChihuahuanRaven said:

My question is will people who redeemed more than 288 swarm pokemon, but haven't reached the original 480 receive all the tablets now that the threshold is lower? Or will they have to retroactively grind more regardless?

You get a tablet + Cherish Ball when you turn in one swarm Pokémon if you're owed tablets retroactively

Upon further review can i also say, holy shit what a lame vanity for 36 hours of ignoring my family

Edit: i mean, im canadian as it gets, and i am sorry, but also. The truth hurts a little. And damn. Was kind of expecting a little more for the many hours invested. 

Maybe its 1st world problems. 

Maybe effort vs reward needs to be addressed.

Also.

What the hell is this wishing stone for

Edited by CanadaSorry

I get why people want some sort of compensation for the time spent grinding for the tablets. Having to catch 288 pokemon instead of 480 just seems a little more manageable though.

Just now, SakuyaZ said:

Still questioning why this vanity need to be hide that long, if no female style, I wont even try to catch. 

Because it wasn't even thought of when the tablets were introduced is my guess but I don't wanna be the forums clown two nights in a row so I won't bet on it

2 minutes ago, Kripe said:

I get why people want some sort of compensation for the time spent grinding for the tablets. Having to catch 288 pokemon instead of 480 just seems a little more manageable though.

Thats exactly the issue. 288 is manageable. 480 is a monster of an elephant when you sit at 0.

480-288=192

The requirement to complete, was nearly cut in half. 

Both parties. The people that saw the mountain and said "lets climb it" amd the people that saw such a large requirement and said "theres no chance my real life allows that". Both deserve some sort of compensation. 

Guaranteed, there would be a lot more people trying for swarms, if they knew the requirements would be "similar" to xmas event. 

And the people that actually made that climb already, on top of staying with raids and maybe even adding in the shrine event, those players should be rewarded for their time invested. Is that not what these rewards are for?

Time investment?

Event reward, shiny reward, whatever. Everything requires time to invest. And a lot of time was completely shit on here

1 minute ago, Doctor said:

Because it wasn't even thought of when the tablets were introduced is my guess but I don't wanna be the forums clown two nights in a row so I won't bet on it

Ill be the clown today.

Theres no female version, because theres no male/female version of ANY vanity to exist. Deal with it

2 minutes ago, SakuyaZ said:

Only male version by now

No need to create problems that arent problems in the first place. Imo this vanity is fairly gender neutral and to my general vibes, that should suit your narrative just fine. Move along. 

Back to the current issue......

Your loyal playerbase

(Of males AND females.....)