lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raid

Ericqwe1234

Question

lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids v lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raidsvlower the difficulty of the raidslower the difficulty of the raidslower the difficulty of the raidslower the difficulty of the raidsv 

16 answers to this question

1916f1ba95dcb50057c701dbcbe6f831.png

do not lower the difficulty of the raids do not lower the difficulty of the raids do not lower the difficulty of the raids do not lower the difficulty of the raids do not lower the difficulty of the raids do not lower the difficulty of the raids do not lower the difficulty of the raids do not lower the difficulty of the raids do not lower the difficulty of the raids do not lower the difficulty of the raids do not lower the difficulty of the raids do not lower the difficulty of the raids do not lower the difficulty of the raids do not lower the difficulty of the raids do not lower the difficulty of the raids do not lower the difficulty of the raids do not lower the difficulty of the raids

8 hours ago, Ericqwe1234 said:

lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raids v lower the difficulty of the raids lower the difficulty of the raidsvlower the difficulty of the raidslower the difficulty of the raidslower the difficulty of the raidslower the difficulty of the raidsv 

Git gud, git gud Git gud git gud Git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud 

6 minutes ago, Ericqwe1234 said:

@RysPicyou are a damn obsessed person who doesn't have much to do 

My guy, you just called someone obsessed, while you just spammed the same words sequence several times without any argument to defend what you're asking for in this thread, without any sort of sense. Let people do whatever they want, either in a game or in-real life, you're no one to judge people's errands. If you want to be taken seriously, defend the position you want to defend in a good way next time.

1 hour ago, Ericqwe1234 said:

imagine calling obsessed someone that did  raid so easily when you complain about raids are so impossible to do, when you are the one that doesnt use the brain to defeat tem smh

8 hours ago, Ericqwe1234 said:

have you tried getting good? hope this tip helped 👍

I also happen to be obsessed and realized that you were banned for trying to sell an account for IRL money in three different chat channels. Goes to show the kind of player we're dealing with here.

Edited by Doctor
56 minutes ago, Ericqwe1234 said:

I am just a casual player who wants to have a shaimin, not like @RysPicz who has 4 multi-accounts , @Daryl Dixon  I'm doing the best I can but of course, for you the standard is to be a

tryhard

hey I too have 8 complete storyline alts I feel left out of the insulting