Notice for all SHRINE LB runners

CNY shrine is bugged and there is a chance where you won't be able to claim the last mon. Normally, you should be able to claim 12 mons from shrine +4 starters + 1 legendary. However, rn shrine is bugged and there is a chance you can't claim the 12th mon from the shrine. This provides a major unfair advantage to those who are able to claim the 12th pokemon as you get additional scores from using evolution charms and strength charm, not to mention the amount of pp (min 30) that is lost to clear waves. This can literally have a difference of at least 50 points which is also approximately the difference from 50th and 1st on lb. 

*** This part is for the devs, so ignore the raging emotions if ur not them. For the devs who see this, I would like to say respectfully, F*** u. Ppl spent literally 10+ hours in a lb run and this bug just wasted their time. This bug was previously mentioned on 20th Feb, but guess what no one decide to work and fix it. 

Why? Cus you wanted to focus on new features (raids). Now, I am all for new features but ignoring a major bug issue with a core feature of this event is just plain disrespectful to players who spent a massive amount of time aiming for the nian hood vanity. To compensate for this bug, I believe all the players who are on lb should get a shiny nian hood due to your incompetence in fixing this massive bug.

Edited by Alfredo922

Do you have any information on what you and your teammates normally do during your run that I can have? This is not a issue that has been ignored, it is a issue that I have not been able to reproduce based off of information given.  Also keep in mind every time a new piece of information is given, especially for this event, several hours at a time are required to go through and test that one potential thing that may not always pan out. 

Please make bug reports here in the future

https://support.pokemmo.com/

2 hours ago, Munya said:

Do you have any information on what you and your teammates normally do during your run that I can have? This is not a issue that has been ignored, it is a issue that I have not been able to reproduce based off of information given.  Also keep in mind every time a new piece of information is given, especially for this event, several hours at a time are required to go through and test that one potential thing that may not always pan out. 

Please make bug reports here in the future

https://support.pokemmo.com/

My teammate who was doing the run with me had submitted a bug ticket already, the ticket is #321127. We attempted to retrieve the last pokemon from the shrine after beating the 3rd boss on approximately wave 42 and it just said the shrine is dormant. We ended the run with a score of 2083, which if we had the extra mon would give us a score of 2123 minimum (from using evo + strength charms). We had planned to pick Haxorus which had 45 pp and some of our remaining mons still have some pp left. Assuming optimal situation with no crit rng, i believe we could have cleared 6 more waves (moves + struggle). The current 50th score on lb is 2115, which therefore indicate we would have gotten a nian hat with potentially a shot at 1st.

I really understand the rage of this man. 

Last year there were some bug pr sthg l'île that and they gave 8 shiny nian hoods. 4 before reset leaderboard, and 4 after, i forgot the reason but it was like that.. 

And this year too, there were a bug.. 11..12.. 

Schedule is so tight for devz and that 's understandable.. Now, you have one year to fix things and set à good competition LNY.. This year u tried to shorten the run, and it was cap to 2155 for top1 compared to 2117.. I think it was a bad idea.. And next year think of possible 2-players run, u don't know the struggle of hearing someone snore while u re on a perfect run 😁