Alpha starters

Good morning, afternoon or evening, the reason for this post is nothing more and nothing less than to ask two questions that may not have a completely defined answer, but if so it will be of great interest to a certain part of the community so I will be brief ..we know that an anniversary event is coming up, there is no defined date, but we know that we will have it then...

Will the alpha starters return on this anniversary?

If so... Will the alpha starters be the same or will they now be from another region?

If I can get an answer it would be very helpful although I understand that perhaps they don't have anything planned yet, still thank you very much for reading.

1 minute ago, Quakkz said:

I'll hit you Up ingame

rough, havent logged in a few months/maybe a year aside from a few short 2 min logins, I was joking mostly but we can talk on discord if you want, same name I had previously, redspawn

Edited by razimove

It's a shame I wasn't playing during this time. It would be nice to get them but unfortunately, I'd have to buy them. It would have been cool to have the OT but it's all good. Eventually, I'll get them lol

7 hours ago, Chonkles said:

It's a shame I wasn't playing during this time. It would be nice to get them but unfortunately, I'd have to buy them. It would have been cool to have the OT but it's all good. Eventually, I'll get them lol

U might b refering to the fatidic encounter OT, but u got the ot secured whenever u breed any of em if u got the starters in normal pokedex

21 hours ago, R34ct1on said:

U might b refering to the fatidic encounter OT, but u got the ot secured whenever u breed any of em if u got the starters in normal pokedex

Yeah that's true, I forgot about that. Good call 🙂