[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Actually, I muted Raaidn for calling a member of staff a "fucking asshole".  

Cuz that hasn't happened before either right? Seems like a lot of anti-raaidn tbh. 

EDIT: And didn't you dc in teamspeak the same time Raaidn did?

Edited by DoubleJ

Cuz that hasn't happened before either right? Seems like a lot of anti-raaidn tbh. 

Regardless of if it has or hasn't happened before, I will not tolerate members of staff being abused by players and I will continue to issue punishments to those who feel it is acceptable to abuse a CM, Global or GM. If a player feels hard done by or mistreated, message myself, Kudasai or Hisagi. 

Regardless of if it has or hasn't happened before, I will not tolerate members of staff being abused by players and I will continue to issue punishments to those who feel it is acceptable to abuse a CM, Global or GM. If a player feels hard done by or mistreated, message myself, Kudasai or Hisagi. 

So when I call staff a "fucking asshole" in the future I hope you mute me for at least 1800 seconds, as well as anyone else. Just like I'm sure you will DQ every 1st turn DC from here on out. 

You the best Noad. Thank you for being so fair. 

You can't really blame Zehkar for this, he followed the rule that's been here forever. Yes, there are times where staff members go against the rule (I've seen it happen) and allow players to have a rematch which I believe is wrong. If you have a set rule all staff members must follow it and not only certain staff members because if they don't, this is the outcome.

So when I call staff a "fucking asshole" in the future I hope you mute me for at least 1800 seconds, as well as anyone else. Just like I'm sure you will DQ every 1st turn DC from here on out. 

You the best Noad. Thank you for being so fair. 

Equal treatment isn't always fair treatment young JJ flower. Everything is situation.

Edited by DrCraig

Equal treatment isn't always fair treatment young JJ flower. Everything is situation.

So only Raaidn and a few others should get muted for calling staff assholes? Or when other players dc in the semi finals on turn one after 3 hours of play a rematch should be offered?

Ok craig you right. Cuz that's what staff have been doing since 2012 anyways. All is fair and right. I'll go back to smelling the roses that were planted over this pile of bullshit.

So only Raaidn and a few others should get muted for calling staff assholes? Or when other players dc in the semi finals on turn one after 3 hours of play a rematch should be offered?

Ok craig you right. Cuz that's what staff have been doing since 2012 anyways. All is fair and right. I'll go back to smelling the roses that were planted over this pile of bullshit.

I'll restrain myself because you're just a boy, but policies change and maybe the staff want to be respected which they really never are.

Actually, I muted Raaidn for calling a member of staff a "fucking asshole".  

So zehkar told me they just started proper enforcing the DC clause.

Appearantly the staff had discussed this prior. However, a good 5 mins after I had DC'd Zehkar had still made no announcement.

So yeah, thx alot for just randomly "proper" starting to enforce the DC clause.

[spoiler]

DQ'ing some after turn1 DC is dumb, you know its dumb, every1 else know its dumb. If I was a "neutral" GM I'd quit the fucking "job" before DQing a player like that.

[/spoiler]

Edited by raaidn

I'll restrain myself because you're just a boy, but policies change and maybe the staff want to be respected which they really never are.

Ya you do that. And Im gonna scratch my head when they dq every dc from here on out, no matter the circumstance. Game should be automated tbh. Don't even need staff if this is how they wanna run things.

Lf desu to release staff or at least have them moderate global chat and defend players rather than just themselves Edited by DoubleJ

Ya you do that. And Im gonna scratch my head when they dq every dc from here on out, no matter the consequence. Game should be automated tbh. Don't even need staff if this is how they wanna run things.

Lf desu to release staff or at least have them moderate global chat and defend players rather than just themselves

Agree w everything that was said here

Edited by soopster

Ya you do that. And Im gonna scratch my head when they dq every dc from here on out, no matter the circumstance. Game should be automated tbh. Don't even need staff if this is how they wanna run things.

Lf desu to release staff or at least have them moderate global chat and defend players rather than just themselves

Im talking about the muting mayne calm down mayne I dont think a DC is fair in that case either mayne but the asshole thing? mayne mayne

Im talking about the muting mayne calm down mayne I dont think a DC is fair in that case either mayne but the asshole thing? mayne mayne

Mayne, guy couldn't even try and argue his own case mayne. Staff just be like "fuck you mayne, we doing this shit mayne, and don't pick on us mayne for being unfair, i mean totes fair mayne"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.