[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Sounds like Bowser got banned, JSTUD is RIP, Nik is going RIP, JJ is probably going to be pretty inactive due to med school... o7

Could this really be the end? 

LF Bowser goodbye thread 

EDIT: and Plat's going RIP, ggnore :|

Dont get so carried away.

JJ not quitting, but prob playing less due to med school.

As of Bowser no1 knows, could have been kidnapped by aliens for all we know ( LF sign of life from u m8)

Nik aka the Indian Prince isnt quitting (he's not allowed)

Dear LYLE,

JJ here, speaking from beyond the interwebs and reaching out in between my ethics discussions.

So first things first, settle down guys. We're not disbanding LYLE, we're just not recruiting anymore. We feel that we have a very strong core of players and that this core can sustain itself without further additions. So in a nutshell, it's on our current group now to ensure LYLE stays on top. So when that random asks to join, you can now just say "no".

Also, there will be less and less of the OG3 (Bowser, JSTUD, and myself). We each have a strong connection to this game, but unfortunately our own busy lives are limiting us from committing to a game that asks so much of us. While this will remain a hobby for each of us, I don't see us making an effort to play every official or grind comps like we used to. There will still be a strong commitment to the Team Tournament and to maintain friendships, but less so on individual stuff from us.

So anyhoos, if you still have questions just ask.

So anyhoos, if you still have questions just ask.

Who would win in a fight.. You or a shark?

was the "bowser is banned" thing a elaborate scheme to increase his profile views?

He could have been talking about the Gengar ban.

Edited by KaynineXL

Seems like we will have a hard time getting our battle without RNG's unwanted presence Joey. But I understand, real life is the proirity. I hope everything will go good for you in the med school, you got my blessing brah.

<3

[spoiler]and can I kidnap Nik to Aura already[/spoiler]

Everyone out here trying to kill me off and take my belongings. Nik stays. He LYLE 4 LYFE and will die with LYLE. 

Also, I'll be playing when I have the time to enjoy a tournament, because let's be honest, winning shit is fun and I'm driven by competition. 

Inb4 Bowser faked his death #aPhoenixCanOnlyRiseFromHisOwnAshes

Gonna miss the strong OG3 2 (rip JSTUD) presence we've had the last couple months - it's been fun to have a good mix of old school with some younger players also progressing... at shit talking, in Plat's case; in actually being good at Soop and K9's case. As always, the end of summer means less time for playing for everyone, but this one has been fun, so cheers.

Nik gtfo, and by that I mean you gotta stay and help us get that 3Peat in TT. 

LYLE#1

Now go kill it at med school, JJ

Edited by Robofiend

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.