[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

To simply put it, there's no future for me in this game without you guys. Not sure how Raaidn is feeling but I won't have the heart to compete in officials because the situation has now become that no official win will make a difference to me bar TT wins / Tag Team Tournament wins. I'll probably show up to spectate tournaments here and there, and maybe, just maybe mentor someone. 

Not sure how inactive we're gonna be from this point, but yeah it's been an amazing 1.5 yrs with you guys :)

Well boys & Pinky, long story short, todays my first day of all my Pre-med classes, so I'm most likely going to become inactive for a little while. And with everybody else starting to disappear I feel as its my time to do so as well. I will still come to the TTs to watch from the sidelines, but other than that I'm most likely going rip. It's been a fun summer talking to you all almost everyday, but now it's school > pokemmo. #DrPlat2020

Well boys & Pinky, long story short, todays my first day of all my Pre-med classes, so I'm most likely going to become inactive for a little while. And with everybody else starting to disappear I feel as its my time to do so as well. I will still come to the TTs to watch from the sidelines, but other than that I'm most likely going rip. It's been a fun summer talking to you all almost everyday, but now it's school > pokemmo. #DrPlat2020

You should stay, the team already has too many doctors

There is only 1 doctor I will ever trust. sorry Plat, but it's not you.

[spoiler]It's you JJ, ofc...[/spoiler]

Everyone needs to calm down. Jeees..

colbert-panic.gif

Edited by KaynineXL

whats going on guys...?

Sounds like Bowser got banned, JSTUD is RIP, Nik is going RIP, JJ is probably going to be pretty inactive due to med school... o7

Could this really be the end? 

LF Bowser goodbye thread 

EDIT: and Plat's going RIP, ggnore :|

Edited by Robofiend

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.