[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Yo shout out to KaynineXL and Artemiseta for making that final bracket in the NU Autumn League. With you two playing in the first round we lose a bit of that flare when it comes to taking home Gold, but I have the faith that whoever wins will grind their way through. I'll do my best with the other half of the bracket =)

[spoiler] Shout outs also go out to yangsam, sweendog, and Kanzo for giving it a go as well. Them missed Sundays hurt, but ya'll put in work when you were there. [/spoiler]

How do you feel about biointensive gardening?

i did some research for my underground bunker and discovered that the amount of money and electricity involved makes it a bad idea unless you are making a shelter meant for dozens or hundereds of people to stay in for years and have a nuclear power or the navys new seawater powered generator.
TL;DR canned food and ramen>growing your own shit unless you are doing it old fashioned in dirt outside or hydroponics which arent a viable option underground with limited resources and power.

Yo shout out to KaynineXL and Artemiseta for making that final bracket in the NU Autumn League. With you two playing in the first round we lose a bit of that flare when it comes to taking home Gold, but I have the faith that whoever wins will grind their way through. I'll do my best with the other half of the bracket =)

[spoiler] Shout outs also go out to yangsam, sweendog, and Kanzo for giving it a go as well. Them missed Sundays hurt, but ya'll put in work when you were there. [/spoiler]

We should possibly be dueling a lot this week preparing if you're down. Also big shout out to yourself to come joint #1 in the entire league, very impressive JJ.

Why, they're my main source of vitamins.

I combo them with cheese toasts.

How do you make smoothies, though?

I don't think you're ready for that responsibility yet Golden. Giving timeouts is a bit time job

But I can mix and cook my own pancakes, I'm a big boy now.

i did some research for my underground bunker and discovered that the amount of money and electricity involved makes it a bad idea unless you are making a shelter meant for dozens or hundereds of people to stay in for years and have a nuclear power or the navys new seawater powered generator.
TL;DR canned food and ramen>growing your own shit unless you are doing it old fashioned in dirt outside or hydroponics which arent a viable option underground with limited resources and power.

But what if you like salad more than ramen?

Edited by Goldeneyes

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.