[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

well zekhar said there was exactly one second between haazuu's opponent choosing his pokemon and haazuu sending his out and is that really enough time for someone to abuse the spectator glitch, see what haazuu's opponent has, tell haazuu, and then haazuu choose something to counter that? seems a bit much for one second.

well zekhar said there was exactly one second between haazuu's opponent choosing his pokemon and haazuu sending his out and is that really enough time for someone to abuse the spectator glitch, see what haazuu's opponent has, tell haazuu, and then haazuu choose something to counter that? seems a bit much for one second.

I wasn't there so I don't know how LYLE or PoAu reacted to the game winning call, but from what I can tell you is that Staff have taken a unified stance on disqualifications to avoid disparity within the community. Many competitive players are aware of this glitch and have abused it in the past, but staff over the past few months have made it known that they will disqualify players if teammates, or suspected friends, helpers, scouters, etc, abuse this bug for their benefit. They are watching battle logs in these events and unfortunately an AW member left the match and rejoined the match when the glitch was available to be abused. No matter the circumstance, they had to make that decision to hold up to their new view on disqualifications.

Advice that I and other leaders in LYLE have given to players is just to avoid logging into a match at at all when there is a double kill. It's a bug that needs to be fixed, and was supposedly fixed a long time ago.

Above all though, congratulations to TJ for winning another Official! You da man strider brah!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.