[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Stuff

To be fair he whispered me and began a rather rude conversation with me, but I mean, why would we screen that part? that'd make you look bad. Also did not mention RNG at all in his conversation, taking things out of context is never cool.  Like I said is that message, twas a great showing, and would have been a great match. But ya' know, let's start  on the forums, because that's never been done before and sounds advantageous to make yourself feel a little better. You wanted to be a uguu, you got called a uguu dude. Nothing personal. Also incase you did not notice Raaidn, if by some miraculous chance you won, which you would not have due to all the very pressuring RNG, it would have meant nothing, I don't follow how one can be so salty about a match that was only half over. That being said, your whispers were more than uncalled for and once again, rude. S/O to TJ for keeping it cool as usual.  Great game gentlemen, will be looking forward to November 29th.

TlDr: gg

-Love Jay

tltq(to long to quote)

Rude conversation? I began saying I would have wished mence back to health prob, followed by a ironic reply about how it would have been a good long game. I follow up with implying this beeing due to u taking 5 mins pr move. U give me some BS about thinking about thinking about every single move, etc.

Unfortunately I dont believe in Santa, and say sell it to someone else. Jay becomes mad, and rage+block, cuz thats how u win discussions on the web.

Your a true keyboard hero Jay.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.