Make important NPC stop moving

LionKIng

Question

Agreed, have to trap that bitch in the corner to avoid this. 

glad to know i'm not the only one who does this.

seriously though, i feel like after every time he instantly turns and steps away from me before i can chat him up a second time

9. Provide only one suggestion per thread and make the title a clear and concise indicator of the suggestion. A good rule to go by when creating a title is to ask yourself if the reader can understand the basics of your suggestion by the title alone.

Please edit your post to include only one suggestion and edit your title to reflect said change. Feel free to make another thread on your other suggestion. However, any feedback on the third suggestion is better left in that thread you linked.

The NPC in pallet just by the tangela patch!

Always when you bike down to go grind he blocks you. Then you try to go around him and he blocks you again. The frustration!

I know he's not important but I can't be the only one this happens to 5 times in an hour.

Every NPC on the boardwalk between Lavender and Fuschia are guilty too. They always insist on blocking you, and since the boardwalk is only 2 tiles across there's just no preventing it~

another thing they could do is only make them move once every minute or so if they absolutely refuse to make them stop.

An alternative is to make them move less frequently/slower. 

This would allow for the aesthetics of moving NPCs to remain but also would lessen the need to chase, trap, and bump into these rude NPCs. 

i ninja'd you

An alternative is to make them move less frequently/slower. 

This would allow for the aesthetics of moving NPCs to remain but also would lessen the need to chase, trap, and bump into these rude NPCs. 

yeah that and for the npc for the egg moves maybee select how many moves you would like to unlock 1 to 4 

I can understand why it's a little annoying, but a lot of people are this way in their life: they need something to complain about for activity because they have nothing better to do [bored] or nothing bigger to complain about. I'm not trying to sound condescending at all when I said that, but seriously if that is something you think about at the end of the day, you have it good. I am not speaking to anyone specifically, just saying my opinion on it in general.

I would support the scientist on the island not moving if the majority wanted it, but it is definitely not a priority to me. I personally think it is kind of neat that they move. It adds more life to the game for me. They were static for so long.

I can understand why it's a little annoying, but a lot of people are this way in their life: they need something to complain about ...

I kinda agree with you, I mean I always hatched eggs the long way but after hatching 20 bad nature females in a row (despite everstone and "50/50" gender ratio e_e) I finally gave in and decided to use the lab for awhile....I know it's a game and all but it struck me as incredibly "rude" when the scientist moves so fast xD it's like, you talk to him once and then's he's all like K WE'RE DONE HERE, I'm an important scientist I don't have time for you lol.

it's a minor annoyance, but when you hatch a jillion bad pokes, and then this guy won't hold still on top of it, it gets to be REALLY frustrating after the dozenth or so time... e_e

so I vote yes, at least slow them down pls if not make them still

I also want to show support for having the egg scientist stay still. The bare minimum would be to make him walk slower, right now he's just very frustrating.
He's talking about a machine though, so it would completely make sense to have him standing still near the said machine which could be some kind of dock on his desk.

the only thing i can see that could be bad about this is possibly making it easier/possible to bot. This one guy is the only thing that isn't completely the same every time around, so other than this the rest of breeding could be easily programmed into a macro.

the only thing i can see that could be bad about this is possibly making it easier/possible to bot. This one guy is the only thing that isn't completely the same every time around, so other than this the rest of breeding could be easily programmed into a macro.

My other question is... Why would anyone spend the time to make a bot that hatches eggs?  The time spent programming or going through tons of add ridden websites with viruses seems like a huge hassle compared to actually playing the game