[Tournament] General PSL Thread - Congratulations to the Delibirds!

Congrats. You just know me so well. I am so stupid that I don't know how to build a team.

It wasn't as if I had my team built already for this match before. No no no. Of course not. It's not like I haven't battled you before. No not at all. I am just so shitty at dueling that "i need to know your entire team"

Let's be honest here, I didn't know your whole team. I knew of pokes that you would use from battling you before. I had my ideas of what you might use

In comparison to my previous PSL team from week one let's look at the pokes used:

Week 1: Pikachu, Asbol, Flareon, Blastoise, Donphan, Granbull

Week 3: Pikachu, Absol, Flareon, Golduck, Steelix, Vileplume

So half of my team didn't even change and I know you're pretty salty over that Pikachu, but over the last week that I hadn't played, I had tested out a pikachu lead and I liked it so I stuck with it.

Steelix was brought in because toxic almost screwed me over in Week 1 so I needed something that would block toxic just in case you had anything and I had remembered from one tourney when I faced you that you had at least one poke with toxic and I also thought you might be using Lanturn so I used a Vileplume because guess what, you used that against me in a tourney before and guess what, you didn't use it.

Golduck was simply brought in because I fell in love with using it over my week off and it was improving my play over the week.

I'm sorry you must be so upset losing to a girl to the point you have to call her a bad player

Your hate only fuels my motivation to win more anyways so thank you very much :3

holy shit, the sass.

Ploegy = Emlee? Discuss.

sass

If your opponent is so bad at counter teaming that they can't win when they know your entire team, they're a bad player.

Ploegy, this wasn't aimed at you. This is obvious considering the fact you beat him. No reason to take offense.

EDIT: He was simply making jest at Golden's remark and poking some fun at jay

no need to fucking discuss lets not try and draw attention away from your horrible ruin of your team.    quit the damn game since u never come online anyway, and pass the manager job to someone else who actually cares.   Someone scouted breaths team  his fault for using it.....Ploegy used the same team she had planned on the first time....... knock it the fuck off, and let breath accept his defeat or gtfo honestly    psl aint no place for people who cant take a loss.....or in that case people who block 40 people and then have the nerve to loose

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/41738-discussion-move-certian-players-to-ubou/   ur all mad ur name isnt on top of that list

You tell someone to knock it off when you yourself like to bring these things up again when they are settled. Lel nice one.

benched

Go ahead and bench me, see what happens. I happen to like Breathcore and felt like what happened was unfair. And to see people constantly rub it in his face when there is absolutely no reason to do so makes me sick. Same goes for people who call Ploegy a cheat. It's just wrong.

I'm not going to defend someone who tries to start trouble with people I am friends with.

I think I'm starting to see why ThinkNice gave Mauru a leadership position in this.
[spoiler]Bravo, ThinkNice. Bravo.[/spoiler]

why is this?    if its that big of deal   about me being leader ill quit        like 3 people mentioined this    whats makes me any less than others  been playing just as long or longer than other managers

i run my mouth    by bad