[Tournament] General PSL Thread - Congratulations to the Delibirds!

why is this?    if its that big of deal   about me being leader ill quit        like 3 people mentioined this    whats makes me any less than others  been playing just as long or longer than other managers

i run my mouth    by bad

> has this quote in his sig:  Ploegy"Your hate only fuels my motivation to win more anyways so thank you very much :3"

> would quit because people hate on him

[spoiler]I had to[/spoiler]

honstly that big of deal to people ill quit    dont want to make this worse for anyone   [except senile] he can hate me idc

wow did you just take that quote of your sig, you pussy lmao

We all just messin' around like you do, isn't if fun to mess with people?

wow did you just take that quote of your sig, you pussy lmao

We all just messin' around like you do, isn't if fun to mess with people?

it is fun to mess with people :D  and yes i took it down   if the leader of the psl says it  then i have no chance with it up......

and only reason i ask is 3 people have said same thing about why im leader/manager   

it is fun to mess with people :D  and yes i took it down   if the leader of the psl says it  then i have no chance with it up......

and only reason i ask is 3 people have said same thing about why im leader/manager   

I only said it to remind you to keep true to your word, and not care about haters.

I only said it to remind you to keep true to your word, and not care about haters.

fair enough and idc about the haters   but when people question why i was picked and it happens 3 times i guess i started to wonder also....     i feel i did well picking a team    if everything goes well were singlehandedly <<< idc about spelling  in first

the only reason I am not complaining is that you have made this thread at least 15x more entertaining than it was with the extremely old povertyeric jokes... *claps*

the only reason I am not complaining is that you have made this thread at least 15x more entertaining than it was with the extremely old povertyeric jokes... *claps*

well glad i can do that atleast     but aint worth all the shit so ill leave this thread

well glad i can do that atleast     but aint worth all the shit so ill leave this thread

Just as a parting note, since you were wondering why people were picking on you: For me, personally, it's mostly the spelling and grammar. The less your sentence makes sense the less people will respect it/you. I recommend making an effort towards typing correctly if you don't want to be harassed; You can get away with spewing Sarah Palin-level shit as long as the sentence makes sense syntaxically.

Just as a parting note, since you were wondering why people were picking on you: For me, personally, it's mostly the spelling and grammar. The less your sentence makes sense the less people will respect it/you. I recommend making an effort towards typing correctly if you don't want to be harassed; You can get away with spewing Sarah Palin-level shit as long as the sentence makes sense syntaxically.

fair enough i like to type fast and hate periods so i triple space.   ill try using them more often    atleast thats the only reason u hated me

fair enough i like to type fast and hate periods so i triple space.   ill try using them more often    atleast thats the only reason u hated me

I don't hate you. It takes far too much effort to hate someone over something so silly. Not to mention how much entertainment smack talk provides. Happy to hear you'll work on your typing though.