[Denied] Add a 3rd type to certain pokemon

I don't know, or doubt, this game will ever get very far past gen 3 mechanics. So I was just thinking what if we added a 3rd type to certain pokemon, Ex: charizard FIRE/FLYING/DRAGON.  I'm not sure its possible for a pokemon game to have 3 types on one pokemon. But it would be interesting and unique if this game did it and it wouldn't hurt for charizard to have stab with dragon moves for the OU aspect of things.

No. Just no

-too much comp confusion

-Fucking useless

-Dont think its possible

-noone wants it

-WHY

-not in the main game series anyway

With this typing for charizard the only thing that would really change would be stab and its weakness of electric turning to ice.

With this typing for charizard the only thing that would really change would be stab and its weakness of electric turning to ice.

Charizard isn't the only pokemon in the metagame. What if mence/dnite his x4 ice weakness was removed, or Tyrannitar his x4 weakness to fighting.

Other pokemon would gain more weaknesses, others more resistances, essentially shifting or breaking the metagame. That wouldn't be fun at all

To add onto this great suggestion, and spice up the comp scene, I have several suggestions of my own to add:

-Flash Fire Forretress: Sturdy isn't implemented anyway

-Levitate Magneton: Seriously, we all know it's floating

-Grass Absorb Quagsire: We need some new abilities to seperate us from 3rd gen and this could replace damp

-Volt Absorb Gyarados: You know why

-Speed Boost Marowak: It's too damn slow

To add onto this great suggestion, and spice up the comp scene, I have several suggestions of my own to add:

-Levitate Magneton: Seriously, we all know it's floating anyway

-Grass Absorb Quagsire: We need some new abilities to seperate us from 3rd gen and this could replace damp

Wonder Guard Sableye pls, oh and a Huge Power Slaking too.

-Levitate Magneton: Seriously, we all know it's floating anyway

Lets also make blissey a normal/ghost type. With levitate.

-Levitate Magneton: Seriously, we all know it's floating

Breath ...... No ...... Just NO . STAHP THE MADNESS

Pretty sure the ability exists and is called Sap Sipper

Also motor drive > volt absorb