Best PvP Players & Teams of PokeMMO

Feel like the players name should have their team tag by them.

Varies a bit, but I can make that happen. Was tempted to give like 0.25 points towards team rankings for each win by an individual of that team. Gonna mull this over. What does the community think?

Varies a bit, but I can make that happen. Was tempted to give like 0.25 points towards team rankings for each win by an individual of that team. Gonna mull this over. What does the community think?

Sure, sounds reasonable but how can you know what team was the player in at the time winning the official? (meaning more of the older brackets)

Sure, sounds reasonable but how can you know what team was the player in at the time winning the official? (meaning more of the older brackets)

Ya and there's the problem. I mean uMad is MISC all day, but he died in POAU. So... there are those kind of complications.

2. Posted (1) one week in advance

The first tournament to be accepted for this will be the Pokemon Aura Anniversary Tournament. Good luck to those playing. 

am i the only one who see something wrong here?

[spoiler]i still think poau tourney should count thorugh bcoz it is prob the biggest unofficial tourney we ever had in pokemmo...[/spoiler]

am i the only one who see something wrong here?

[spoiler]i still think poau tourney should count thorugh bcoz it is prob the biggest unofficial tourney we ever had in pokemmo...[/spoiler]

It was posted to the community one week in advance, doesn't have to be posted here one week in advance.

Update: Congratulations to KingBowser and raaidn both for winning the Prom OU Official today! Both players earned 2 points toward the Best Player Ever list. KB now sits at an even stronger first place with 11 wins and 30 points while raaidn moves into a tie for 6th with yours truly. It's a LYLE week boyos. Shout out to Gudulberthe for taking 2nd with his partner evilmist. He earned another point and is inching his way into the list.

Update: Congratulations to Frags and Forfiter for both earning additional points for their efforts today in the UU Clash. Frags earned 2 points for a 1st place finish, while Forf moved into 9th place with his 2nd place finish. Also congratulations to OldKeith for winning the Aura Birthday Unofficial and earning himself 1 point.

All further unofficials will need to follow the qualifying criteria to be considered for use in this list. 

Update: The change we've all been waiting for is finally here! Official Tournaments that do not meet the criteria for a standard event will be considered a gimmick and will only award 0.5 points for 1st place and 0.25 points for 2nd place. Criteria for a standard event has been defined in the OP.

Tournaments that are considered a gimmick tournament up to this date are listed below:
[spoiler]

One Type to Rule Them All

Down 4 the Count

Ubers

Monotype Mania

Misty’s Brain Dance

Little Cup Tournament

STAB Tournament #4

Bandstorm

Clefairy Cup #3

League of Pokemon

Colour Tournament

Old School Marathon Finals

Old School Marathon UU

Old School Marathon OU

The Sky is the Limit

STAB Tournament #3

Gotta Go Fast

UU Doubles

STAB Tournament #2

School of Brock

Monotype #5

Mixed Tiers Showdown

STAB Tournament

Borderline Tournament

Blaine’s Quiz Heats

International Incident

Petit Cup #3

Delibird’s Christmas Cage Fight

The Mixed Cup

Dual Type Tournament

Taunt Tournament #2

Free-for-All

Monotype #4

Clefairy Cup #2

Speed Tournament

Kanto Doubles

Little Cup

PokeOlympics #5
PokeOlympics #4

Free-for-All

Airborne Tournament

Monotype #3

Double Hundreds

Ditto Dominance

Summer Bash

Taunt Tournament #1

Monotype #2

Altering Cave Tournament

Johto Cup

Smeargle Smashup

Guts Tournament

Monotype #1

PikaCup Strikes Back

Clefairy Cup

Petit Cup #2

Eevee Showdown

Kanto Cup

Double U

Fools Tournament

Petit Cup #1
[/spoiler]

Congratulations also to Forfiter for earning 0.25 points for his 2nd place finish today in the One Type to Rule Them All monotype event!

Update: Congratulations to Nikhilr for winning the Friday Evening Fifties and carrying himself back into the Top 25 after the most recent update. Congrats also to jayfeatskydd for earning one point for second place, tying Burntzebra and Corroios in 15th Place.