[Tournament] General PSL Season 2 Thread - Thug Life won!

So we have 69 sign ups (mhm mhm) 8 managers and 8 tiers. This means managers would at the very least need a pool of 64 players. But this is without any reserves. If I would let managers play a tier every time it would be 7*8=56 which is more manageable.

For managers I would give them a different tier every week. It maybe can give some depth to the managers roll as I will use 'gimmicks' like monotype or 3OU/3UU, managers could communicate with their players for getting together a team. Although I know not all the managers have this time, so that's my question to them. Then again it would still be nice to have some more sign ups (so disappointed we hit like 80 last time).

Thoughts?

gimicky sounds kewl but 3ou/uu sucks. if your gonna gimick do speed/monotype/taunt/uu&nu doubles/ect...  mixed tiers is just bad 

also dont drop doubles if anything drop X&Y or one of the uu/ou's 

I would push to drop Doubles. Still bugged.

fuck you

[spoiler]

no srs doubles>all other tiers

[spoiler]

didnt bowser teach you this?

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

iirc the best shittalk didn't take place until the actual draft last season (when values of each player were beginning to show per bids), guess what I'm saying is just give it a little more time and get the popcorn read

iirc the best shittalk didn't take place until the actual draft last season (when values of each player were beginning to show per bids), guess what I'm saying is just give it a little more time and get the popcorn read

I have my war hat prepped and my mittons on. It's fightin' time.