[Tournament] General PSL Season 2 Thread - Thug Life won!

So TJ has purchased:

Anjoman - 2000

Cheels - 3250

Kanzo - 2000

Kiliminati - 2000

King Bowser - 38000

King Tsunami - 2000

Pink Wings - 25000

Ploegy - 20000

Winterbrah - 3000

And currently has the best offer for:

Jmacs - 6000

Tindaica - 2000

slidingpanda - 3000

I mean i was never the best at math but isnt that more than 10? I mean i could be wrong

So TJ has purchased:

Anjoman - 2000

Cheels - 3250

Kanzo - 2000

Kiliminati - 2000

King Bowser - 38000

King Tsunami - 2000

Pink Wings - 25000

Ploegy - 20000

Winterbrah - 3000

And currently has the best offer for:

Jmacs - 6000

Tindaica - 2000

slidingpanda - 3000

I mean i was never the best at math but isnt that more than 10? I mean i could be wrong

It adds up to a 108,250

ruthlessly breaking hearts 

Edit: Na but seriously its gotta feel like shit getting bought and then being let go cause someone wasnt able to count to ten

Rules:

• Starting bids on any player is 2.000 credits.
  • Minimum raise is 250 credits.
  • Only bids posted in this thread are 'legal'.
  • Bids can't be retracted.
  • If there has been no overbid on a bid for 24 hours, the player goes to the highest bidder.
  • Every team needs at least 8 players, and every team can have a maximum of 10. The maximum is there to provide every manager with at least 8-9 players with the limited sign ups.

Should be some sort of penalty for managers who aren't able to manage these rather simple rules

Edited by TwinkleStarChild

ruthlessly breaking hearts 

Edit: Na but seriously its gotta feel like shit getting bought and then being let go cause someone wasnt able to count to ten

Should be some sort of penalty for managers who aren't able to manage these rather simple rules

They aren't being retracted though, people are paying that money and losing those credits, they are releasing the player not the money they bid on the player.

Here TJ is retracting his offer for both panda and tindaica. 

releasing the last two then , sorry panda and tindaica

I know it doesnt say anything in the rules specifically about buying a player and then releasing them, however releasing a player from your team is effectively retracting the original bid you made for them. 

As a player you don’t get to choose for which manager you want to play, the manager that has the highest bid on you will ‘own’ you and you’ll play for them, like some sort of contract. 

As mentioned in the OP it is like a contract and i always thought a contract was a two way thing with penalties on whoever broke it. 

[spoiler] lf players union [/spoiler]

He can't retract them. He has to wait till he has them and then release them.

I could make releasing cost double next season.

I think its fine the way it is, tj wouldn't be able to afford to do that right now anyways then your left with another difficult decision to make.

He can't retract them. He has to wait till he has them and then release them.

I could make releasing cost double next season.

I think in the future it would be a good decision, i mean releasing players is kind of a uguu move and there should be a penalty for breaking the rules. 

Also currently how does releasing a player work, do they just release them and get there credits back or do they release the player and not get the credits back?