[Denied]An option to see who is online

Hello there, have you ever dealt with deals on trade chat and you have to add the person to get in contact with them? One space in your friend list you wanted to use, but couldn't...

I have a solution, an option called "All players online" option...

5383552177b271eb5a6e37498a2c0cf1.png

Staff will not be listed due to harassment reasons, but player wise, it wouldn't hurt to have that list...

people that blocked you will not be listed due to harassment as well, but players that you are neutral with, will be listed.

Now, you don't have to deal with   /w KingBowser    Player "KingBowser" can not be found    any longer.... You could check the "All Players Online" option and search for his name!

that just sounds like another friends list, whats the point

I mean have a "Friend List" and a "Trader List" so that way it can be easier to find and contact the people you want to contact...

ie: 

Without this option:

KingBowser: Trade chat: Selling OP Salamance choice band included! 10 mil

PKMNtrainerJC: PMing Bowser: Hey, I don't have the money, can I add you in the friend list, once I get the money?

KingBowser: sorry buddy, friend list is full, I love all my LYLE members and I am afraid to hurt my fellow LYLE brother's feelings, so I can't add you on my list, sorry...

With the Trader List:

KingBowser: Trade Chat: Selling OP Salamance choice band included! 10 mil

PKMNtrainerJC: PMing Bowser: Hey I don't have the money, can I add you to the trader list for the purpose of communication?

KingBowser: Sure, I don't have to lose a friend because you are on it, but I am glad the trader list exists because it would be a devastation to one of my LYLE brothers to take a brother off my friend list...