Time: 4:00 PM EST | 1:00 PM PST | 9:00 PM GMT

[spoiler]

2480df01b6.png

[/spoiler]

Clauses:
Sleep/OHKO/Species/OP Item/Evasion/Self KO/Time
List of Clauses and what they mean

Banned Moves: Torment, Counter, Mirror Coat

Note: Baton pass will be unbanned for the duration of the tournament.

Banned Pokemon:

All Pokemon are allowed.

Prize:
First Place:

Shiny Gift Shellder  shellder.gif (untradeable)

and

Breeder's Bundle (consists of):

Speed_Bracelet.png x 10 Speed Braces

Bag_Everstone_Sprite.pngx 5 Everstones

Ability_Pill.png x 2 Ability Pills

Second Place:

500 Reward Points

Registration Method: Registration will open 10 minutes before the start of the event. Post your IGN in this thread once registration has occurred. I will allow one sign-up per forum account/IP. Test posting in this thread will result in being unable to participate in the tournament. Registration is based on Forum Time. Registration will be first come, first serve.

Notes:

• You may AFK timeout your opponent as soon as the button appears.
  • Disconnecting during a match when result in a DQ.
  • Do not block your opponents, or the Staff running the Event. If there is evidence of this and disregarding staff requesting you to unblock said individuals you will be DQ'd.
  • Volpi Clause (requesting to change channels for your matches) will not be allowed for this tournament. Entrants are encouraged to uncheck "Render Overworld in Battle". (Menu -> Settings -> Video).
  • Once your match is called you will have 10 minutes to report to the table. No time extensions will be given.

Host: NoadHunter 

Refs: CaptainGrey Musica Darkshade DaftKitteh

90.png90.png90.png

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like gift shiny prizes should always be accompanied by the choice of a lower-tier tradeable shiny, like in that other tournament that I can't quite recall.

Shellder is neat though, even given the option I'd probably still choose gift shellder, I just feel in most cases people would prefer a choice.

EDIT: Never mind, the options never include either a gift or non-gift shiny, but either way i feel like it should.

Edited by Rigamorty

Good luck to you, sir!

For clarification to newer players who may now be preparing a counter team to Gunthug and his Mewtwo- all Pokemon except Mewtwo will be allowed in this tournament.

I mean, if someone can figure out how to take mewtwo to hoenn then I think they should be allowed to use it...