Unlimited Reserves
6v6 OU Tournament
Single Battle
Level 50

Date + Time:
Date: Sunday 22nd February
Time: 10
:00 PM AEDT | GMT 11:00 AM 

Registration will open 10 minutes prior to the tournament. You may only register one person per forum account. I will post the bracket in this thread after roll call in game.

yzeXs5h.png

Clauses:

Sleep/OHKO/Pristine/Species/Hax Item/Evasion/Bag Item/Time/Self KO
List of Clauses and what they mean

Banned moves : 

Torment

Baton Pass

List of banned Pokemon:

Salamence

Wobbuffet 

Tyranitar

Dragonite

(Ban list is subject to change pending the tier council's decision)

Prize:

1st: Your choice of-

Shiny competitive gift Starmie (Level 30)starmie.gif

Your choice of Timid or Modest nature with IVs HP 25 | ATK 25 | DEF 25 | SP.ATK 25 | SP.DEF 25 | SP 31 - Untradeable

OR

20,000 Battle Points

OR

34.png A blue slide for your secret base

2nd: 500 RP

Registration Method: 
Registration will open 10 minutes prior to the tournament. You may only register one person per forum account. I will post the bracket in this thread after roll call in game. 

Notes:

• You may AFK timeout your opponent as soon as the button appears.
  • Disconnecting during a match when result in a DQ.
  • Do not block your opponents, or the Staff running the Event. If there is evidence of this and disregarding staff requesting you to unblock said individuals you will be DQ'd.
  • Volpi Clause (requesting to change channels for your matches) will not be allowed for this tournament. Entrants are encouraged to uncheck "Render Overworld in Battle". (Menu -> Settings -> Video).
  • Once your match is called you will have 10 minutes to report to the table. No time extensions will be given.

Host: Noad

Refs: CaptainGrey Darkshade

iwNY5Ei.png

Details:
32 Players
immeasurable Reserves
6v6 OU Tournament
Single Battle
Level 50

Date + Time:
Date: Sunday 22nd February
Time: 10
:00 PM AEDT | GMT 11:00 AM 

yzeXs5h.png

Prize:

1st: Your choice of-

Shiny competitive gift Starmie (Level 30)starmie.gif

Your choice of Timid or Modest nature with IVs HP 25 | ATK 25 | DEF 25 | SP.ATK 25 | SP.DEF 25 | SP 31 - Untradeable

OR

20,000 Battle Points

OR

34.png A blue slide for your secret base

2nd: 500 RP

Looks like a tournament I should either film or battle in. If I battle, the tournament is not going to be filmed until I lose. However, if I make it to the finals, am going to have honnorable mentions, but at the same time, I am also going to continue not filming. If I win this tournament, then I am going to not announce my win, but instead announce the tournament. However, filming wise, I can just come to film the tournament, what time is GMT in EST?

Looks like a tournament I should either film or battle in. If I battle, the tournament is not going to be filmed until I lose. However, if I make it to the finals, am going to have honnorable mentions, but at the same time, I am also going to continue not filming. If I win this tournament, then I am going to not announce my win, but instead announce the tournament. However, filming wise, I can just come to film the tournament, what time is GMT in EST?

This would be 6am EST

This is a tournament that caters to Europeans, Australians and some countries in Asia, it gets run only once a month. EST time zoners get a lot of tournaments run at suitable times for them, you can find some of them here, here and here

Yeah, but none of them have a prize like this.

Nonetheless, not complaining, looks fun.