pls(ie psl) season 3 betting thread ~caps are unhealthy~

it wasnt a rule before it happened, i don't want your money Fred, I just want the 200k that is owed to me from a bet archinix won and decided to give the money to me.

im not going to throw bowser on the wall of shame for pre mentioned reasons. it would not be fair to him. but it's not fair to you either so the best i can do is offer to pay you the money.

Ya I'm not paying the bet to jayfeat either. Homie was banned. 50k ain't nothing off someone's back, but it's the principle of the matter. Can't trust him with the money. If you guys don't agree with that then ban me from betting. 

egg I got you though, let me catch you in game some time. 

Ya I'm not paying the bet to jayfeat either. Homie was banned. 50k ain't nothing off someone's back, but it's the principle of the matter. Can't trust him with the money. If you guys don't agree with that then ban me from betting. 

ok so ill bet every week against you and when its huge i won't pay with the reason that you went on the wall of shame last season? doesnt make sens , wheres your pride guys? pay up when your circle jerking doesnt work out like planned and you loose your money 

JJ should pay, bowser shouldn't. Jay's still here, archi's not. End of story. JJ, of all the people to try backing out of a bet on principle, you are the last who can pull that card imo

edit - i mean not literally the last but its an expression

Edited by Gunthug

JJ should pay, bowser shouldn't. Jay's still here, archi's not. End of story. JJ, of all the people to try backing out of a bet on principle, you are the last who can pull that card imo

edit - i mean not literally the last but its an expression

is jay not banned on forums and in game? that was what i heard. i was there when they banned him on team speak.

ok so ill bet every week against you and when its huge i won't pay with the reason that you went on the wall of shame last season? doesnt make sens , wheres your pride guys? pay up when your circle jerking doesnt work out like planned and you loose your money 

I'm paying eggplant so I don't know what you're getting at. I'm just not paying a banned player. Use your brain Lion and don't be an ass every chance you get. 

this some weak shit, you lost, pay the man.

Like you said

50k ain't nothing off someone's back, 

is jay not banned on forums and in game? that was what i heard. i was there when they banned him on team speak.

I'm paying eggplant so I don't know what you're getting at. I'm just not paying a banned player. Use your brain Lion and don't be an ass every chance you get. 

Jay is not banned - his account was closed, but he's being given another chance afaik. So, pay the man JJ

Jay is not banned - his account was closed, but he's being given another chance afaik. So, pay the man JJ

So the guy sells yen, comps, shinies whatever for cash and gets banned pretty much publicly, and I'm supposed to believe the higher ups gave him a second chance? Ya sure. Waiting for one of you to whisper me from an alt in game saying it's jay. 

So the guy sells yen, comps, shinies whatever for cash and gets banned pretty much publicly, and I'm supposed to believe the higher ups gave him a second chance? Ya sure. Waiting for one of you to whisper me from an alt in game saying it's jay. 

get online? or on ts? wich ever

Edited by LionKIng

u bout to feel real stupid

Just hop on ts and ask him

get online? or on ts? wich ever

See.

Since you guys are being such uguu's over 50k I'm going to give jay a shiny slowbro (one he gave me) to sell or do whatever with. He has access to the pm's in PSL so he can message me who to give it to. So get off my dick ya heard. Someone about to be a few mil richer for having a banned friend. 

See.

Since you guys are being such uguu's over 50k I'm going to give jay a shiny slowbro (one he gave me) to sell or do whatever with. He has access to the pm's in PSL so he can message me who to give it to. So get off my uguu ya heard. Someone about to be a few mil richer for having a banned friend. 

give it to jay himself in game , ign jayfeatskyd

See.

Since you guys are being such uguu's over 50k I'm going to give jay a shiny slowbro (one he gave me) to sell or do whatever with. He has access to the pm's in PSL so he can message me who to give it to. So get off my uguu ya heard. Someone about to be a few mil richer for having a banned friend. 

His messaging privileges were revoked  

See.

they aren't fucking around, jay really is back

The Levels of Drama here is OP. It's getting ridiculous now.

No one makin' any new bets?

I want to see who's willing to put money on players, since I can't. Just ran out of my funds. rip

Breaking the tension, 20k on the following (making up for last week)

Team Revolution (2) vs (5) Team Forretress 2

OU1: JWK vs Liotec

OU2: Senjutsuke vs Legenl

UU1: TheFireLion vs BurntZebra

UU2: Forfiter vs Kyzukun

Doubles: eloyriptor vs Pel

ADV OU: Varathorn vs Amanu

DPP OU: PokemonMagnet vs Raptori

VGC 2015: SirVector vs Shaniqualela

Team Mountain (2) vs (4) Shit Name Inc.

OU1: Morrizbel vs SpartacusGD

OU2: Shervinz vs FABBROoo

UU1: Raaidn vs DestructX

UU2: JonazDK vs xSparkie

Doubles: Artemiseta vs UncleGYP

ADV OU: Codylramey vs Sleepy

DPP OU: AQA vs Robofiend

VGC 2015: JSTUD vs imabetheverybest

The Heroes of Light (4) vs (2) Spheal Team 6

100k Spheals beating Zero's of light

Team Riga (3) vs (4) The Narcicistic Nidokings

OU1: xXKhryon vs yangsam [Taken ~ Rigamorty]

OU2: xLuLu vs KaynineXL [Taken ~ Rigamorty]

UU1: dededoge vs overtoasted [Taken ~ Rigamorty]

UU2: Leorodo vs walpayer [Taken ~ Rigamorty]

Doubles: Schuchty vs PinkWings [Taken ~ Rigamorty]

ADV OU: Fujimura vs LeTyrone [Taken ~ Rigamorty]

DPP OU: Gunthug vs JIce

VGC 2015: DoctorPBC vs PandaJJ

Edited by Kizhaz

Breaking the tension, 20k on the following (making up for last week)

Team Riga (0) vs (0) The Narcicistic Nidokings

OU1: xXKhryon vs yangsam

OU2: xLuLu vs KaynineXL

UU1: dededoge vs overtoasted

UU2: Leorodo vs walpayer

Doubles: Schuchty vs PinkWings

ADV OU: Fujimura vs LeTyrone

i'll take them all

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.