[Denied]Using Payday Multiple Times In Battle

I've been money grinding since saturday. I see no need for this honestly.

edit:

>easier
>the value of money goes down
>end up paying 1000k for a shitty breeder
>no cons

the value inflation of money among players is of no concern (as the amount of effort traded, the real commodity in this game, will not / should not change). The main concern is the fact that it will make getting shop items easier.

Edited by Gilan

Speaking for myself, I do not see the harm in being able to Pay Day every Pokemon in an NPC battle and get one payout for each one. When we Pay Day wild Pokemon we get a payout for each Pokemon we defeat so for me it would make sense for this to extend to every Pokemon we defeat in an NPC battle. 

Ah I see, I assumed he meant just spam payday and get money every time you use it.  If it's once per the opponents pokemon and the highest non-cooldown pokemon level were 60 or so (I've done no research), that's 500-600 per payday x6 3000-3600 + the money you get from beating the trainer it may be a bit OP. 
VS seeker is already the best money in the game right? 

VS seeker is already the best money in the game right?

Yep. About 100k per 45mins. So it's definitely possible for a player to make over a mil per day.

Speaking for myself, I do not see the harm in being able to Pay Day every Pokemon in an NPC battle and get one payout for each one. When we Pay Day wild Pokemon we get a payout for each Pokemon we defeat so for me it would make sense for this to extend to every Pokemon we defeat in an NPC battle.

How would one even code that though? The game would have to remember which pokemon have been paydayed and which ones haven't...

and I wonder if it would even be more efficient? Cause more paydays = more time and more damage taken = paydayer faints more = more trips to the pokecenter / more recovery items used. So it might turn out that even if you do this you might not be making more money/time, which would end up being a waste of time for devs =/

and I wonder if it would even be more efficient? Cause more paydays = more time and more damage taken = paydayer faints more = more trips to the pokecenter / more recovery items used. So it might turn out that even if you do this you might not be making more money/time, which would end up being a waste of time for devs =/

multiple paydayers maybe? Would be a good initial investment imo

multiple paydayers maybe? Would be a good initial investment imo

I mean if you payday all the pokemon (including the NPC's you normally wouldn't battle on the 100k runs) from islands 5-7 you'd make an extra profit of less than 100k (cause not all the trainers have 6 pokemon), but you would also nearly double the amount of time it takes to make the run. So I highly doubt it would be more efficient. (not to mention 1.5 hour runs are far more grueling than 45 min runs). Edited by Gilan

or u know a paydayer that isnt shitty and can 1hit things :^)

[spoiler]

152cly9.jpg

[/spoiler]

and wouldnt the money worth the effort for going back and forth to pc?

Edited by dedegendut

Yep. About 100k per 45mins. So it's definitely possible for a player to make over a mil per day.

Before your alts get banned.

Not by much, of course but I just feel like PokeYen would get at least some bit of an inflation if VS seeking gives you more yen which I don't find personally as a problem if stuff like breeding, buying NPC stuff and whatnot comes easier because this game is a massive grindfest but I'd just figure that the devs have the balance as the way it is for a reason and if they wanted to fix it then lower the cost of something, I suppose.

Before your alts get banned.

Not by much, of course but I just feel like PokeYen would get at least some bit of an inflation if VS seeking gives you more yen which I don't find personally as a problem if stuff like breeding, buying NPC stuff and whatnot comes easier because this game is a massive grindfest but I'd just figure that the devs have the balance as the way it is for a reason and if they wanted to fix it then lower the cost of something, I suppose.

It's perfectly legal to use alts for the rebattle runs.

And it probably would lead to inflation on the system scale, as people who just do the run once per 6 hours would spend the extra time (probably) and make that near x2 profit. I was just arguing that it wouldn't be as efficient than what you can already do.

or u know a paydayer that isnt shitty and can 1hit things :^)
[spoiler]
152cly9.jpg
[/spoiler]

and wouldnt the money worth the effort for going back and forth to pc?

You would still get stuck on forretress, golem, steelix, onix and possibly hitmontop and tauros. And assuming you are using a choice band (otherwise I think you get stuck on slowbro and tangela as well), you will be forced to switch which will take even more time.

I remember 4f and quakkz alts got banned because doing that

You would still get stuck on forretress, golem, steelix, onix and possibly hitmontop and tauros. And assuming you are using a choice band (otherwise I think you get stuck on slowbro and tangela as well), you will be forced to switch which will take even more time.

So? Dont we have to switch to another sweeper to payday right now anyways?

I remember 4f and quakkz alts got banned because doing that
So? Dont we have to switch to another sweeper to payday right now anyways?

that was because they abused the NPCs whose pokemon did not scale with the number of badges they have. No, I'm 100% sure it's ok to use your alts to do npc trainer rebattles.

You don't payday right now... It's a waste of time.

Gilan, in the time from saturday which is 5 days already, how much money did you make in how much time?

over 5m. Though, I only use one other alt (xGilanx) and spend the time I'm not doing rebattles hunting for and selling everstones. I probably spend about 10 hours per day in game I'd say, but that's a pretty rough estimate.

Edited by Eggplant
Merged double post

no our alts didnt get banned cause we used many of them, cant believe ppl still think that after almost half a year passed since then. :D

Our alts got banned cause we rebattled the ladies on island 5 over and over again who had no "rematch data", what means they had the same pokes when u vs seeked them and when u battled them the first time. Which were only 2 pokes per lady which were incredibly easy to sweep pretty fast. me and forfi werent aware that this actually was a bug, however it led to all our alts being banned and our mains were unbanned cause i had proof that i had a convo with a gm before who said that it was absolutely not against the rules to sweep those ladies with 50 alts.

Edited by Quakkz

Back on topic, according to Gilan, it's possible to make rougly 100k an hour. thats absolutely bloody attrosious, 100k an hour thats 6 braces and 10k spare, 5 everstones, basically just shit.

I fail to see how that is atrocious for just 1 hour of work.

I fail to see how that is atrocious for just 1 hour of work.

lets say we want a 5x31 adamant scizor with super power for example,

the braces and everstones are rougly 1,2m 

you need 63 pokes in the bug egg group with 1x 31, ill value them at 10k ea

adamant nature, another 10k,

we're at 1,84m atm, this will take 18 hours to only get the money

lets say it takes quite a lot of time of hatching which i cant really calculate in an time amount

the super power cost 3 yellow another 75k

eving takes 2 hours maybe 3, leveling another 1hour

it will take us a atleast 24 hours, atleast a day of our lives to get one fucking comp poke, how can this be right?

Edited by Appelsap

lets say we want a 5x31 adamant scizor with super power for example,

the braces and everstones are rougly 1,2m 

you need 63 pokes in the bug egg group with 1x 31, ill value them at 10k ea

adamant nature, another 10k,

we're at 1,84m atm, this will take 18 hours to only get the money

lets say it takes quite a lot of time of hatching which i cant really calculate in an time amount

the super power cost 3 yellow another 75k

eving takes 2 hours maybe 3, leveling another 1hour

it will take us a atleast 24 hours, atleast a day of our lives to get one fucking comp poke, how can this be right?

well dont go for 5x31 and u probably can create a 25+ all stats 31 speed for like 400-500k.

not that im a comp player or so, but 5x31 shouldnt really be used to proof your point, as a 5x31 is really just an explosion of costs

Edited by Quakkz