Link Battles

Bestfriends

Question

13 answers to this question

isnt link battles just doubles with a partner? so isnt it just like a doubles battle while being coached? i personally dont like that in PvP yea its fun PvE and probably will be fun PvP but in srs battles its just a fight with a coach basiclly

How is it being coached? If the 2 players are both the same skill level it's just 2 brains vs 2 brains.

How is it being coached? If the 2 players are both the same skill level it's just 2 brains vs 2 brains.

i guess but thats the same as just doing a regular doubles battle with a friend wisp you helping you out making choices. the only difference is he cant click the buttons himself

i guess but thats the same as just doing a regular doubles battle with a friend wisp you helping you out making choices. the only difference is he cant click the buttons himself

I am going to repeat what Beldore has mentioned, 75% of single battles are coached. Also another point to add, what happens if you and your fellow battle mate have a disagreement of what move to cast? This teaches us to work together as a unit and be able to win because of a brain PLUS the ability to have good team support.

What I like about this idea is that people can actually experience a PokeMMO with Teamwork. Teamwork is hard to do, but once done, its a beautiful thing that you can bring with you irl. Like if you have bad team skills with a co-worker, you learn how to work as a team with your teammates in an official and you can eventually get better at it and you could understand where your co-worker is coming from.