[Art] The Paw Works

Rheita

[url=http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/Arouu_Lan/media/The%20paw%20works%20banner_zpsacb1tgx5.png.html]The%20paw%20works%20banner_zpsacb1tgx5.p[/URL]

Hey everyone >< I decided to open a place to dump my art and take a few commissions c:
There are just afew things that I need to mention first about my commissions.

Things I DO NOT do:
1. I don't do chibi
2. I don't do inappropriate pictures
3. No furries.
4. No mecha. Please...
5. I am a college student AND have a job so please be patient with me >.<
6. I only do traditional art. I tried digital before and... I'm just really REALLY slow at it.

Things I WILL do
1. Draw avatars with 1 or 2 Pokemon
2. Couples

Rules with my artwork:
Not to scare anyone here but I do have sources to find out if my artwork has been stolen. If I find my artwork being stolen or being used without my permission I will NOT post anymore artwork. So please respect me and my artwork and just ask me if you want to use it first. >< Also, if I am scammed, I will stop posting artwork as well. All my artwork will have watermarks on them to symbolize they are my pieces of art. They will ONLY be removed upon full payment!!!!

Lastly, I will only do 3 commissions at a time.

Pricing:
Negotiable. I will just PM you about pricing. (Used to MMO's with higher prices so I want to be fair xD) Also, I require that half of the total amount is paid to me before I start the commission. This way it ensures that no one is being scammed. (I do know artists that never did a commission after being paid in full first and I know buyers that won't pay when the art is done) 

I do ask for a minimum price of 10k though. (This price keeps increasing and decreasing)

**IMPORTANT**I will accept Pokemon trades as payment as well. Just discuss it with me first. :)

If you would like to place a commission, please fill out this application ^^

IGN:
Commission type (avatar, waist up, full body):
Reference of character:

And finally, here are some art examples:

image_zpsre7qtlye.jpg
image_zpswmf1yrdi.jpg

Commissions:
1. Hassan - FINISHED :D waiting for payment
2. Asakano -in the progress of planning/sketching

3. Empty

Waitlist:
1. Empty
2. Empty
3. Empty

Edited by Rheita

As much as I admire your art, that much

Pricing:
Waist up- 300k
Full body- 500k

This might not get you a lot of customers. People in game are totally broke (with few exceptions). Besides a lot of people draw for free (take a peek into my profile and see how many things I got in there, made for me by several different people and I paid only for the Muk signature), soo... ;v)

As much as I admire your art, that much

This might not get you a lot of customers. People in game are totally broke (with few exceptions). Besides a lot of people draw for free (take a peek into my profile and see how many things I got in there, made for me by several different people and I paid only for the Muk signature), soo... ;v)

Paha, that picture of nik.

Your art style is adorable o-o
Too bad I'm poor as fuark in-game ;-;

I'm going to change the prices xD I looked at them and some other things and I'm like "oh... Too high" so I'll lower them in abit xD
And thank u ^^

**UPDATE**

I updated prices so they are negotiable. However, the minimum price is 2k. C: I hope this is better ><
Sorry for the outrageous pricing though. Not used to having to price lower xD

Edited by Rheita

[URL=http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/Arouu_Lan/media/Hassan%20artwork_zpszbihyid2.png.html]Hassan%20artwork_zpszbihyid2.png[/URL]

Finished the artwork for Hassan ^-^ it should be transparent like you wanted so you can use it for a siggy O: i'll remove the watermark when i receive payment ^-^

I also edited the brightness a lil...since it was abit dark in the room >.< i hope it still looks okay c:

• Kizhaz locked this topic