Show Off/Discuss Your Uncommon Pokemon

For OU:

[spoiler]

image.png

[/spoiler]

The good:

• Switch ins on weezing, special walls (umbreon,chansey,pory2), jolt, magneton, dusclops, the now slightly less popular arcanine, venusaur (?), etc.
  • Immune to burn, paralysis (ground type), and pory2's ice beam spam (magma armor).

The debatable:

• Magnitude because camerupt is here for the long haul now that dugtrio is gone. In the event of a defense war, we don't want flygons and etc. simply stalling out camerupt's earthquakes.
  • Magnitude also lets camerupt come in on dusclop's W-o-W spam and give no fudges for pressure stall. 1 or 2 curses then let the magnitude spam begin!
  • [spoiler]   image.png [/spoiler]

The bad:

• 4x weakness to water.
  • Not the greatest coverage obviously so can only work with support from friends.
  • Refer to the spoiler image that is my signature
Edited by bl0nde

[spoiler]

image.png

[/spoiler]

The good:

• Switch ins on weezing, special walls (umbreon,chansey,pory2), jolt, magneton, dusclops, the new slightly less popular arcanine, etc.
  • Immune to burn, paralysis (ground type), and pory2's ice beam spam (magma armor).

The debatable:

• Magnitude because camerupt is here for the long haul now that dugtrio is gone. In the event of a defense war, we don't want flygons and etc. simply stalling out camerupt's earthquakes.
  • Magnitude also lets camerupt come in on dusclop's W-o-W spam and give no fudges for pressure stall. 1 or 2 curses then let the magnitude spam begin!

The bad:

• 4x weakness to water.
  • Not the greatest coverage obviously so can only work with support from friends.
  • Refer to the spoiler image that is my signature

You can't use Magnitude with the clauses though, right?

Honestly it looks like a good move. I wanted something like earthpower that is base 70 I think. I think after 1 curse this madnitude will be doing like 35% to chansey... which is enough to annoy it. Then you will get that occasional 110 and 150 base power on good rolls. I know offensive people look at me like "girl you just send in ursaring and hit chansey once, why are you bothering with camerupt?" yeah.. I know.. it's just me and my weird game. Aesthetics. You know that camel is cute.

blonde if i ever meet you irl i will mock you endlessly for being so bad at pokemon that you have to make scouting threads.

also

clefable

softboil / twave / encore / seimic toss

para the opponent, then encore a move. defensive iv's/nature so that nothing in uu as of 2 years ago can 2hko(or ou but hera and machamp) then heal/seismic and encore to prevent healing/switching moves. everything is slower then clefable when paralyzed. the only set up thats actually dangerous is DD since curse/sd/cm users will always be encored. and all dd users can be encored then switch to something that can 1shot.