Team Tournament January (Sat 30)

Tyrone

Doubles is not even a tier its fking 6 op pokemons thrown together and the one with the most rng wins the fight, simple as that. And this is even more true since hoen, how can 1 of the 3 matches be decided 95% of the time on RNG? This is beyond me. Doubles should stay out of TT and stay with the gimmicks in official like ubers, these 2 tier/formats are more alike than a balanced tier like OU/UU and NU. 

BAN DOUBLES FROM TT

#FREEHOPY

#FREEARCHI

Doubles is not even a tier its fking 6 op pokemons thrown together and the one with the most rng wins the fight, simple as that. And this is even more true since hoen, how can 1 of the 3 matches be decided 95% of the time on RNG? This is beyond me. Doubles should stay out of TT and stay with the gimmicks in official like ubers, these 2 tier/formats are more alike than a balanced tier like OU/UU and NU. 

BAN DOUBLES FROM TT

#FREEHOPY

#FREEARCHI

did u just use UU and balanced in the same sentence???

From someone who doesnt play doubles not sure how you can even say that.

did u just use UU and balanced in the same sentence???

From someone who doesnt play doubles not sure how you can even say that.

It is somewhat balanced, a little wally I'll give you that but its still better than doubles, and requires more team build than just SALA GYARA AERO GENGAR META AND MaNECTRiC, or wait cleff and stoise with follow me got real popular aswell KEK.

And for your information I do play DOUBLES, and i'll kick your ass anytime

It is somewhat balanced, a little wally I'll give you that but its still better than doubles, and requires more team build than just SALA GYARA AERO GENGAR META AND MaNECTRiC, or wait cleff and stoise with follow me got real popular aswell KEK.

chill fam

Doubles team building has more than that bra, ive seen so much creative shit. Psych up teams, rain teams, sand abuse teams, good stuffs, intimidate spam... its more creative than you think and if you actually played it you would know

And for your information I do play DOUBLES, and i'll kick your ass anytime

s65ckkD.png

That moment when LYLE only need 2 players to win TT.

has their never been a TT where only 2 players carried a 3rd and won then tournament? i recall once in bushido we got to finals with just me and barrage carry'ing.

You are correct, I have made a mistake with the tiers.

Thanks for pointing it out.

As such, NU is replaced by Doubles!

thankyou. if you ever need a really good pot of curry or someone stabbed hmu.

Team Name: NoobsOut
Team Tag:NOBT
Registered Players: 
Takens, ZeroKaizer, Heketi, Homesiick , Rafaeldelossantos , Jhonarz , Wickedwango, iLanzaNokiaSF, LeeRouge
Team Captain:Homesiick

Edited by Heketi