[PSL V] Player Signups [Ends at 11:59 EST, May 19th]

1 hour ago, LionKIng said:

How in the world can we take you seriously when all you do is hate everyone you salty raging piece of filth.

And more specially how in the world can you say I couldnt beat hawkings, bruh I swear on everything thats sacred to me that id beat you in a IRL situation. Like hands down, you think because im small im not strong, thats just the dumbest stereotype ever.

Also, for them lyle guys that said my bro wasnt even buff when making fun of me in a picture with 2 of my homeboys. This is for you

Reveal hidden contents

Blue corner is obvious

He won and hes now the champion of Quebec and going places, You can keep working at walmart and talking shitt all you want, we dem boyz, we going places. Keep in mind if hes my oldest homeboy theres a reason for that. We 2 crazy motherfuckers

And yeah this is an official post, after PSL I will be retiering all together of this game. Hopefully I won't pull a JJ. 

And reason Im not leaving right now is because I gave my word to gunthug about being a manager, and I wanna leave this game on a high note. 

AND RAIDN, im waiting for you in the salty suite, even doe I don't play much ill spank you. You can even chose the tier of your liking it doesnt matter to me, hoppefully you won't back down like on that gym challenge you uguucat.

Holy fucking shit, lemme get some bleach to clean my eyes with. Or wait, he actually said all this.

Bruh, if u gonna start talking shit u better be rdy to bite the bullets, u whiny little uguu

and lmfao: is made fun of for looking like a wet puddle->post vid of his friend the kickboxer to prove how tough he is

gg man, GG

Edited by raaidn
Just now, raaidn said:

its ok man, dont worry about it

Ok well nvm, i'll keep going, but keep bending stuff and making stuff up if you feel like it. I posted the vid just to make a point where you guys say nonsens all the time, but I said taht like 3 posts ago, you may have missed it because you are either blind or pooped. Makes sens that you are blind putting bleach in your eyes. Kek

4 minutes ago, raaidn said:

Wait think i missed something, are u leaving??

Are u gonna abandon the team u have worked so hard to build all by urself?????

See, thats why its so annoying to argue with you, you bend words all the time to make the other person look bad. TBH its pathetic cuz you can't even go into a fair smack talk battle. But yeah I am quitting after I win psl for a second consecutive season.

And after I see you and JJ screw up in psl like past seasons KEK

Edited by LionKIng
8 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

See, thats why its so annoying to argue with you, you bend words all the time to make the other person look bad. TBH its pathetic cuz you can't even go into a fair smack talk battle. But yeah I am quitting after I win psl for a second consecutive season.

It's not apparently coached, all the lyle guys that either got kicked or left all say the same thing, after 2 people saying the same thing its either a conspiracy or its something similar to the truth. And 3 months really? more like 3 days kek.

Also, the reason I quit is none of your concern. But don't worry i'm not quiting because of anything related to this game. 

2 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

all the lyle guys that either got kicked or left all say the same thing, after 2 people saying the same thing its either a conspiracy or its something similar to the truth.

Im curious as to what they said

1 minute ago, raaidn said:

To quote urself "keep quiet untill u know how to build a team from the bottom up"

The clear point here beeing that u built AURA

So if any1 is twisting words here its u

You can build something with other people building towards the same goal. If you can't read threw the lines then I can't help you. But it was more to say, that even after I got invited to lyle I left after 3 days because im not about that glory riding train. I didnt want to take a shortcut into the best team in pokemmo. I wanted to help build a team that could compete with lyle, and I think I succeeded. Before aura it was only lyle and AW, now aura is in the portrait. 

Basically, I with other people built aura from the ground instead of joining the lyle circle jerk like you did. Simple isnt it?

1 hour ago, LionKIng said:

It's not apparently coached, all the lyle guys that either got kicked or left all say the same thing, after 2 people saying the same thing its either a conspiracy or its something similar to the truth. And 3 months really? more like 3 days kek.

I mean having a presence on the forums and playing in tournaments are completely different things. And everyone that left LYLE said I was coached? Damn, I guess I do get coached. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.