[PSL V] Player Signups [Ends at 11:59 EST, May 19th]

Since the sign ups are ending up today (tonight? whatever), I'd like to ask you guys to tell me the teams of the following players:

Unluckyy, Dystonium, Verrus, JWK, Kriger, ENCHANTEUR, OldKeith, Viciou, LazyTizzy, DarkForcez, Gazelli, EnrriqueX, AbnormalGuy, TheYungLati, Sebat, AALB, Legionaire, FNTCZ, Cressman, Sleepy, Ricvieira, AQA, Kurodashi

It's just for my stats thingy. If you know who is from what team, please let me know

Just now, RysPicz said:

Since the sign ups are ending up today (tonight? whatever), I'd like to ask you guys to tell me the teams of the following players:

Unluckyy, Dystonium, Verrus, JWK, Kriger, ENCHANTEUR, OldKeith, Viciou, LazyTizzy, DarkForcez, Gazelli, EnrriqueX, AbnormalGuy, TheYungLati, Sebat, AALB, Legionaire, FNTCZ, Cressman, Sleepy, Ricvieira, AQA, Kurodashi

It's just for my stats thingy. If you know who is from what team, please let me know

AALB, Legionaire and Ricvieira are in [RNSC]

7 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Cressman and Kurodashi are in MDVN.

12 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Sebat is LAQ, Kriger is Aw, ENCHANTEUR is Aw/Laq, Viciou is MOON, Gazelli is LYLE, FNTCZ is NRI, AQA is AvE, I think dystonium is from NRI too, but im not too sure. 

50 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

My boi Gazelli <3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.