[PSL V] Player Signups [Ends at 11:59 EST, May 19th]

3 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

So has the drama queen king, always throwing some salt of hot sauce on everything and everywhere. God damn JJ, hopefully after 2 weeks of psl you will go back under a rock for having the worst team of psl history 2 managing seasons.

You must be bored

30 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

IDK whats wrong with my IRL pics doe, like seriously. Im a good looking young man that has a couple pounds over. Im not ashamed of that. But if you are so insecure about yourself and have to make fun of how someone else looks then I feel bad for you. And if you gotta go with IRL stuff when im trash talking you about how shitt you've done in previous psl's then go for it, im not the one looking like a complete douche moron.

On a more serious note, is that how you got so ''fit''? By running laps around your fat ass momma? BRUH, I heard a rhumor that you take pics off the internet of a random dude and pass for him is it true?

Here we go again, I dont mind engaging in verbal combat with u cuz the shit which comes out of ur mouth is so pooped even a six year could tear it apart.

First of, although my win percentage wasnt godtier in the last season I've been on the winning team one season and placed 3rd or 4th last season(iirc), where I won my fair share of important battles. 

As for making fun of ur pics, I find it funny cuz ur coming on as this major tough guy, while in reality you coudlnt hold your own vs Stephen Hawking.

And lastly Id like to give u an award for taking stuff litterally to the next fking lvl. When you say *one a more srs note* and proceed to quote something which is soo obviously
meant as a joke, I start wondering where u get off. 

And lastly. I WOULD LIKE TO ISSUE A FORMAL APOLOGY TO EVERYONE WHO MIGHT HAVE BEEN MISLEAD BY MY CURRENT AND/OR PREVIOUS AVATARS

I AM NOT JAMIE LANNISTER, AKA THE KINGSLAYER, NOR AM I DOM MAZETTI AKA THE BROFESSOR

I can only hope that you find it in your hearts to forgive this formidable theft of identity.

And to all those who arent poops and/or have IQs above the double digit range, you the best for not having to be explained this.

-Jamie Lannister

2 hours ago, raaidn said:

BUNCH OF BULLSHITT

How in the world can we take you seriously when all you do is hate everyone you salty raging piece of filth.

And more specially how in the world can you say I couldnt beat hawkings, bruh I swear on everything thats sacred to me that id beat you in a IRL situation. Like hands down, you think because im small im not strong, thats just the dumbest stereotype ever.

Also, for them lyle guys that said my bro wasnt even buff when making fun of me in a picture with 2 of my homeboys. This is for you

Spoiler

Blue corner is obvious

He won and hes now the champion of Quebec and going places, You can keep working at walmart and talking shitt all you want, we dem boyz, we going places. Keep in mind if hes my oldest homeboy theres a reason for that. We 2 crazy motherfuckers

And yeah this is an official post, after PSL I will be retiering all together of this game. Hopefully I won't pull a JJ. 

And reason Im not leaving right now is because I gave my word to gunthug about being a manager, and I wanna leave this game on a high note. 

AND RAIDN, im waiting for you in the salty suite, even doe I don't play much ill spank you. You can even chose the tier of your liking it doesnt matter to me, hoppefully you won't back down like on that gym challenge you uguucat.

Edited by LionKIng
18 minutes ago, KingBowser said:

This is my Boy LeBron, you guys laugh at him, but he is going places.

was just to make a point, you guys are full of shitt and don't know what you'Re talking about when it comes to something else than pokemon. 

Also, lebron and his squad aint gonna win on chef curry.

5 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

was just to make a point, you guys are full of shitt and don't know what you'Re talking about when it comes to something else than pokemon. 

Also, lebron and his squad aint gonna win on chef curry.

LIke hmm, I dont even know what you are trying to get at. This reminds me the time you said Main tier > LYLE circle Jerk, im just confused.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.