[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 1

9 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

Question, can a player be in more than 1 salty suite match? Asking, just so I know if raaidn can have 5 matches up in there.

No

The hate needs to be focused so one opponent is prepared for

Multiple is silly

1 hour ago, fredrichnietze said:

^

if you dont accept the challenge, how can you prove yourself the best? how can you be the best? the only way is to beat everyone and accept all challenges and win every time. otherwise you are just talk.

To be fair Raaidn has nothing to gain

Just because your called out doesn't mean you have to accept it

Itd be helping the challenger

Edited by DrCraig
16 minutes ago, DrCraig said:

To be fair Raaidn has nothing to gain

Just because your called out doesn't mean you have to accept it

Itd be helping the challenger

He has nothing to lose. As is lion is just gonna keep going "lol he won't accept my challenge" if he loses it'll be "lol I beat you" which lion is already spouting anyway about ancient matches. So if raaidn wins at least he could just use it to hopefully shut lion up later 

1 minute ago, Rigamorty said:

He has nothing to lose. As is lion is just gonna keep going "lol he won't accept my challenge" if he loses it'll be "lol I beat you" which lion is already spouting anyway about ancient matches. So if raaidn wins at least he could just use it to hopefully shut lion up later 

i don't think he will shut up anyways 

37 minutes ago, DrCraig said:

To be fair again, him accepting it is only bringing attention to Lion. Raaidn doesn't want the attention himself obviously and nor does he want to help Lion become relevant.

This isnt to put myself relevant, im quiting after psl anyways. Isn't the purpose of salty suit to duel it out when 2 people are in a heated argument? But if you guys want to interpret why I wanna duel and why raidn doesnt want to duel its your own decision. 

Why does raidn have all these lawyers working for him for free. What is this? Can'T the man talk for himself or hes too scared to even talk to me anymore lmao.

Edited by LionKIng

I don't think salty suites should be made from trash talk alone :) kinda ugly that way

Salty suites are more or less for redemption from a past match imo 

I'm just speaking as somebody who says he doesn't think Raaidn is obligated to take up the challenge.

This kind of trash talk is getting overdone.

Edited by DrCraig
1 minute ago, DrCraig said:

I don't think salty suites should be made from trash talk alone :) kinda ugly that way

Salty suites are more or less for redemption from a past match imo 

I'm just speaking as somebody who says he doesn't think Raaidn is obligated to take up the challenge.

This kind of trash talk is getting overdone.

Well thats it you're benched the whole season =)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.