The Olympics

Sleepy

Talking about sports, italian swimming team had a solid season til now, Pellegrini and Detti did really good, and i would not be too surprised about them getting some good results. There is also the 4x100 crawl where it'll be really hard to keep up with Usa and Australia, but a third place would be just like a victory 

Yooooooo I looked up the Olympic trial competitors and legit saw high jumpers I could beat. That was 2008 but I had a good giggle about the fact I wouldn't have came in last at the US trials. 

Also, Team USA gonna sweep the 400m for both sexes.

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Yooooooo I looked up the Olympic trial competitors and legit saw high jumpers I could beat. That was 2008 but I had a good giggle about the fact I wouldn't have came in last at the US trials. 

Also, Team USA gonna sweep the 400m for both sexes.

At the 4x4 in 2012, the first or second leg of the mens USA team (cant remember which leg) broke his leg at the start of the last 200, dropped into almost last, and we got 2nd to the bahamas

Note: one team dropped out because of an "Unknown injury" in the last hundred of their third leg

• 4 weeks later...
On 29/6/2016 at 9:46 AM, londark said:

Talking about sports, italian swimming team had a solid season til now, Pellegrini and Detti did really good, and i would not be too surprised about them getting some good results. There is also the 4x100 crawl where it'll be really hard to keep up with Usa and Australia, but a third place would be just like a victory 

Detti delivered already