Anti-Unknown OT

37 minutes ago, Xatu said:

you only need 1 mon in the whole breed to make it your OT.  Also the whole reason unknown OT was added was so shiny pokemon breeding could work. 

This is correct, but the OT Pokedex is another reason why this change was necessary. Purchasing or trading over  a rare species then breeding it is much easier than catching one yourself.

no it has to be female xatu. and who cares about that pokedex thing? i want my hard spent money to have my name on it. thats a better argument than pokedex. no one sees or cares about your pokedex but u

the shiny argument is bullshit cuz if u catch a female shiny u can make it amazing

if u care about ppl getting OT shinies by breeding two shinies, just look to see if it was hatched....

5 hours ago, RacheLucario said:

This is correct, but the OT Pokedex is another reason why this change was necessary. Purchasing or trading over  a rare species then breeding it is much easier than catching one yourself.

Im sorry, but besides Feebas which is currently unavailable there are no rare species. Most pokes appear atleast 1/20 at their location.

23 minutes ago, Appelsap said:

Im sorry, but besides Feebas which is currently unavailable there are no rare species. Most pokes appear atleast 1/20 at their location.

Just because there are a lot of a particular species doesn't mean things aren't 'rare' - the game has been around a long time and the outflux of them through breeding is lower than the amount caught (the quality of course differs).

There are plenty of species with a 1-5% appearance rate in their respective locations, it's hard to deny that their rarity.

1 hour ago, Darkshade said:

Just because there are a lot of a particular species doesn't mean things aren't 'rare' - the game has been around a long time and the outflux of them through breeding is lower than the amount caught (the quality of course differs).

There are plenty of species with a 1-5% appearance rate in their respective locations, it's hard to deny that their rarity.

Is your shiny feebas female btw Darkshade? I can't recall, if so, I hope it becomes a fancy Milotic when implemented.

Edited by Matoka
2 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

But my Meta is Unknown OT and the mother was Ditto, non-OT :/

There is not mother on ditto breeding.

Ditto breeding is :

1 Legit Parent (OT)

1 Ditto (Dun care OT)

Edited by Raederz
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Kyu locked this topic