Just now, DrButler said:

<3

now kys

Considering your resume includes;

1. losing the vast majority as in 75% of your duels

2. getting ran out of huro after failing as a rank there

3. trying to make your own team and having that die in a week

4. trying really hard for a rank in a team that suffered an exodus

I don't see yourself being the one to right the ship.

Either way I didn't come here to post to cause drama, if I have caused any drama i sincerely apologize, as i told sweet I simply hate seeing the potential this team had squandered.

I'm sorry of the observations I made in regards to RISE caused any offense whatsoever.

I'll be leaving the thread now, hopefully you can continue to recover one day.

Edited by kamen22
6 minutes ago, kamen22 said:

Considering your resume includes;

1. losing the vast majority as in 75% of your duels

2. getting ran out of huro after failing as a rank there

3. trying to make your own team and having that die in a week

4. trying really hard for a rank in a team that suffered an exodus

I don't see yourself being the one to right the ship.

1. wr was 54% (close to 25% tho, good shit) on butler, throwing like 15 matches being tilted - and earning 600bp for an unranked i guess my wr was 25% for unranked as well

2. huro business =/= rise business, but i was ranked several times, nice try

3. the team didnt die, i decided that i wanna join a pvp team instead of creating one from scratch

4. dont get that one, cause i dont even give a damn about ranks, but also nice try i guess

now let me know who you are, pls. the way you´re typing i assume its hota or rag, amirite? this "didnt wanna cause drama, gonna leave now" after this show is too obvious. i also dont know what chuur (or link?) told you, but based on the facts you thought you knew it was false, sorry.

Edited by DrButler
4 minutes ago, kamen22 said:

Either way I didn't come here to post to cause drama, if I have caused any drama i sincerely apologize, as i told sweet I simply hate seeing the potential this team had squandered.

I'm sorry of the observations I made in regards to RISE caused any offense whatsoever.

I'll be leaving the thread now, hopefully you can continue to recover one day.

Who the fuck are you? Idk why people are even responding to such an obvious troll

Image result for confused face

Look this logic is fucking pooped.

Quite a few of our players are leaving, but the majority went to KO, so it's practically going to be the same team just with a different leader.

A few went to make a new team [BREW] (get out the beers) so good luck to them in the future, but seriously if it's just going to be 2 different teams with the exact same RISE members then...

What is the root problem exactly?

Edited by Imperial
1 minute ago, Kurodashi said:

Kamen22 is not a KO member, he most likely used the account to make KO look bad, but I can assure you KO has nothing to do with it and the Kamen22 guy won't harass you anymore.

Try to be not to mean towards each other. ^^

dont worry, all good <3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.