[PSL 6] Awards Signatures

33 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

Best ADV OU player : Tyrone (shameless)

27 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Best ADV OU player : Oltan

f43e8844f8.png

I have bad news for one of you (and i'm pretty sure Tyrone is playing ADV)

Also I'd make a prediction but like Tyrone i have no idea what the qualifications are for breakout player.

Also I don't have a clear view who is playing what tier, I'd rather wait for the week 1 post to make a prediction.

Best Manager: Kayninexl 

Best overall player: BlueBreath

Breakout player of the season: Kimikozen

Best OU: Walpayer

Best UU: EnrriqueX

Best NU: Mlhawk

Best Doubles: Lkrenz

Best ADV OU: Tyrone

Best DPP OU: IAMXPLOZ!!

Edit: What is Best overall player? Is it the player with the best win ratio or the player that has wins in the most tiers?

Edited by gbwead
5 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Best Manager: Kayninexl 

Best overall player: BlueBreath

Breakout player of the season: Kimikozen

Best OU: Walpayer

Best UU: EnrriqueX

Best NU: Mlhawk

Best Doubles: Lkrenz

Best ADV OU: Tyrone

Best DPP OU: IAMXPLOZ!!

Edit: What is Best overall player? Is it the player with the best win ratio or the player that has wins in the most tiers?

Probably wins in most tiers 

25 minutes ago, Linken said:

in theory it could be impossible to determine the best overall player if every player plays only one tier and nothing more

If that's the case then people will look at highest win ratio and if their is more than one with the joint highest they will look at subjective things like which tiers had the hardest competition, how well they won their matches 6-0 vs 1-0 and if they had help / hindrance from RNG in their wins / loss ect.

30 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

I lowkey think these predictions should be in the prediction thread 

This only covers the awards, the prediction thread covers predictions on how the season will end mostly, hyped battles etc.

I did not see any post about the potential awards winners there, so I think we're good.

I guess I'll post my predictions now anyway.

Best Manager: Rigamorty (Got experience as a manager, was smart enough to recruit me in Season 1 and has a solid lineup)

Best Overall Player: YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL (Don't know him that well but is flexible in a lot of tiers and has had good tournament results)

Breakout Player of the Season: Lazaaro (Only played 1 game in last 2 PSL's, could be wrong, but has had good tournament results)

Best OU: Walpayer 

Best UU: Arimanius
Best NU: YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL

Best Doubles: Rendiz

Best ADV OU: Tyrone (I'm confident as well though, but lettuce be cereal)

Best DPP OU: SweeTforU

Edited by Tranzmaster
  • 1 month later...

Was just thinking you should include a worst manager award so Riga can at least win something this season 

On 9/14/2016 at 0:48 PM, Tranzmaster said:

Best Manager: Rigamorty (Got experience as a manager, was smart enough to recruit me in Season 1 and has a solid lineup)

kek 

• 5 weeks later...

Now that the regular season is ended :

Best Manager: Kaynine (because he went #1) or DoctorPBC (because he went through unfortunate things and managed to get into playoffs)

Best overall player: Schuchty (imo this 7-0 against most of the best OU players is huge and desserves the Best overall player award)

Breakout player of the season: YungMulah (I didn't know this guy before PSL, but he went 6-1)

Best OU: Schuchty (7-0)

Best UU: Guerinf (6-1)

Best NU: YungMulah (6-1 with YUBEL but won against him)

Best Doubles: LKrenz (6-1)

Best ADV OU: Linken (5-2)

Best DPP OU: Raptori (6-1)

• Munya locked this topic