[PSL 6] Betting Thread

36 minutes ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

BALLLLLLLLLLLZ DEEP

As of right now the bets on the semifinals i have are:

ALL BETS ON BAENINES

i think i have a 1m bet somewhere cant remember this may be with @Gazelli as well iirc i took his bet

500k @Rendiz

blue skull / 3.3m @Rendiz

entire playoffs

5m @Gazelli (do u have the 5m now? dont wanna get caught up in "jice has to pay me blah blah blah"

no I don't, but I will once cuboned win :) if by some chance 10 of our players get hit by an earthquake whilst taking the bus and can't play, I'll pay you the 5m somehow

15 hours ago, Rendiz said:

50k on Cuboned

100k on Cuboned - @Gunthug

250k on Cuboned - @DoubleJ + @DestructX

500k on Cuboned - @Nobarsmcgee

1m on Cuboned - @Parke + @JIceJDragon

2m on Cuboned

5m on Cuboned - @yangsam

3.3M on Cuboned vs Blue Skull @Nobarsmcgee

Can take these more than once

Take your bets. No excuses being too poor for the 50k bet

How do you even have that money... I mean, you're playing again undefeated team right now.. Couldn't even beat us without Des so relying on not losing is risky.

Good look sir. Will be a good game.

1 hour ago, Rendiz said:

I don't. My plan this entire psl has been to bet as big as possible and sell my comps if I lose so I can finally quit, either that or win a fuck load of money, but this is the first time its actually happened. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Im gonna copy that next week if ya dont mind.

Since I'm betting 11.4M so far I'm more than willing to give a staff member assets which value exceeds that amount if anyone I'm betting against is worried about me not paying.

edit: Also I owe 100k to @LegendP. I'll pay that when I log next. Anyone else I owe money to?

Edited by Rendiz
Because I Can
13 hours ago, Rendiz said:

Since I'm betting 11.4M so far I'm more than willing to give a staff member assets which value exceeds that amount if anyone I'm betting against is worried about me not paying.

edit: Also I owe 100k to @LegendP. I'll pay that when I log next. Anyone else I owe money to?

I dont really mind, if I win the bet I'll take care ur double comps till you come back so dont sell them.

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

It will, just expect it to happen last minute on Sunday haha

sigh, am i supposed to wait until sunday to figure out what tier he wants to do as well? there goes my teambuilding chances

Edited by Nobarsmcgee
biased hosts man, smh