[PSL 6] Betting Thread

It pains me to see people betting with him...

You think all of a sudden he became an uguu? lmao, he was always one.

Edited by Noad
Please dont evade the word filter to say that very naughty word. Makes me sad :(
1 hour ago, NikhilR said:

When you are forever Frags' uguu. 

Unlike other people I don't blahblah his uguu. Maybe focus on getting past the 1st round in tourneys, that's a suitable goal for you. Someone who claims himself to be shit shouldn't be talking about someone who is succeeding. gtfo

1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

It pains me to see people betting with him...

You think all of a sudden he became a blahblah? lmao, he was always one.

Keep talking behind that screen of yours, disgusting crap. Your insults are almost as pathetic as your personality. Fucking toxic. C U 

Edited by Noad
Please do not evade the word filter.
1 hour ago, Gazelli said:

Unlike other people I don't waheyyyyy! Maybe focus on getting past the 1st round in tourneys, that's a suitable goal for you. Someone who claims himself to be shit shouldn't be talking about someone who is succeeding. gtfo

Keep talking behind that screen of yours, disgusting crap. Your insults are almost as pathetic as your personality. Fucking toxic. C U 

We're all talking behind our screens Gazelli. Are you some kind of pooped ape that hasn't discovered that yet?

Edited by Noad
10 minutes ago, Gazelli said:

OML. The only toxic fuck in this community is you. You're so toxic that you absorb toxic spikes. Moreover, you're a fucking snake with the way you were supposed to play as Gazelli vs 4f in PSL last season and then practiced with him under the name of SubZero. In other words, you're Arbok. 

5 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Lmao 3rd place is now a success:

SJQxb0B.gif

brah, i respect u , i love u but 3rd place is ever something,  at least he got shiny pig, if was the countrary, life won and gazy lost =  3rd place success only bcause is a lyle member?

#pardonmyenglish

Edited by DarylDixon
1 minute ago, LionKIng said:

To be frank, being 3rd in that type of tourney is an achievement in itself. Its not like its a random 64 man tourney where half the bracket doesnt even know how to play. 3rd in this tourney is way better than 1st in any random tourney with shitty prizes. 

And which one of those did you win?