[PSL 6] Week Three

47 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

I'm first shift sunday, so I'll be home a bit after 8am your time, maybe then?

Ok. Just keep in mind I might oversleep a bit since it's Sunday and all, but my internal alarm should wake me up shortly after sun rise like usual.

5 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

Totally unrelated question, do you prefer waking up with a pie to the face or with the sound of a thousand bees in one room?

At least with a thousand bees in one room there's a glimmer of hope for all this shit I'm seeing about bees becoming endangered. 

36 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

Totally unrelated question, do you prefer waking up with a pie to the face or with the sound of a thousand bees in one room?

I am a light sleeper so the sound of a thousand bees would wake me. Then again I'm like deaf so will I even hear it?

1 hour ago, Rigamorty said:

At least with a thousand bees in one room there's a glimmer of hope for all this shit I'm seeing about bees becoming endangered. 

only queens reproduce and the workers die within 6 weeks and since the queen never leaves her hive those bees can go ahead and die or live and it'll make no difference as long as the queen has more to get her food.

23 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

only queens reproduce and the workers die within 6 weeks and since the queen never leaves her hive those bees can go ahead and die or live and it'll make no difference as long as the queen has more to get her food.

Fun fact: In the absences of a queen bee, the worker bees will quickly flood cells with royal jelly and rear replacement queens. For a honey bee, it takes roughly 16 days to grow from egg to uguu queen.